Windows 10: Does Microsoft sell Windows 10 licenses still?

Discus and support Does Microsoft sell Windows 10 licenses still? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a work issued laptop that is running Windows 7 Pro and need to upgrade to Windows 10 but cannot seem to find a way to buy the license. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RainFamily, Sep 26, 2024 at 5:47 PM.

1. Does Microsoft sell Windows 10 licenses still?

I have a work issued laptop that is running Windows 7 Pro and need to upgrade to Windows 10 but cannot seem to find a way to buy the license. Is there a way to upgrade to 10 either for free or purchase? I think it might meet the Windows 11 requirements but am not sure if you can just upgrade straight from Windows 7 without installing 10 first. Any advice will help. Ideally we want to do whatever is least expensive. We are a volunteer organization without a lot of funding.See system information below:

:)

2. ney2x Win User

Microsoft Sells 40 Million Windows 8 Licenses

Microsoft Sells 40 Million Windows 8 Licenses

Stardock Sells 80 Million Start8 Licenses *Big Grin Does Microsoft sell Windows 10 licenses still? :D

3. Sell a Laptop with Windows 10 License.

Hey ,

I'd like to sell my laptop , including the Windows 10 license on It. Do you have any suggestions how to do it?

StoyanSpasov, Sep 26, 2024 at 5:49 PM
  4. krimetal Win User

Does Microsoft sell Windows 10 licenses still?

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

Thema:

Does Microsoft sell Windows 10 licenses still?

1. Does Microsoft sell Windows 10 licenses still? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft sell

2. Does Microsoft sell Windows 10 licenses still?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft sell Windows 10 licenses still?: I have a work issued laptop that is running Windows 7 Pro and need to upgrade to Windows 10 but cannot seem to find a way to buy the license. Is there a way to upgrade to 10 either for free or purchase? I think it might meet the Windows 11 requirements but am not sure if you...
  3. Does Microsoft sell Windows 10 licenses still?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft sell Windows 10 licenses still?: I have a work issued laptop that is running Windows 7 Pro and need to upgrade to Windows 10 but cannot seem to find a way to buy the license. Is there a way to upgrade to 10 either for free or purchase? I think it might meet the Windows 11 requirements but am not sure if you...
  4. selling a Windows license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    selling a Windows license: I recently sold a computer on which I had installed Windows 10 Pro. Before selling, I wiped the hard drive, including the Windows installation. May I now sell the Windows license?...
  5. selling a Windows license

selling a Windows license: I recently sold a computer on which I had installed Windows 10 Pro. Before selling, I wiped the hard drive, including the Windows installation. May I now sell the Windows license?...
  6. selling a Windows license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Sell or exchange Windows 8.1 license

Sell or exchange Windows 8.1 license: While cleaning out a closet, I found an unused set of install CDs for Windows 8.1 Pro. Can I resell this license or exchange for credit at the Microsoft Store?Derek...
  8. Does Microsoft store sell full license or OEM

Does Microsoft store sell full license or OEM: I am looking to build a new pc and use windows 10. But the only place I feel safe buying keys is the Microsoft store. So when I buy and build my pc, I want to buy a key from the Microsoft store. But are the keys from Microsoft store full or are they OEM cause I plan on...
  9. Is it legal to sell a Windows 10 digital license?

Is it legal to sell a Windows 10 digital license?: So, today I decided to sell a digital license I had lying around in a somewhat old PC that I had upgraded to Windows 10 some time ago, after being abandonded due to it being very slow and also due to the fact that I got a new PC, I decided to sell my "old" Windows 10 digital...
  10. Selling PC with Windows license

Selling PC with Windows license: I'm sure this has been asked before, but I want to sell a PC to my brother and I want the Windows license to go with it. I have all the parts for a replacement PC that I will build in a few days and for that I will buy a new Windows license. I guess the questions I have are:...