Windows 10: Does anyone know how to fix error code 10 on I2C HID Device in Device Manager under "Human...

Discus and support Does anyone know how to fix error code 10 on I2C HID Device in Device Manager under "Human... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When l try to update it manually it states that the driver cannot start with a error code 10??? How do l fix this problem easily?? My mouse and touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josh_870, Sep 4, 2024.

1. Josh_870 Win User

Does anyone know how to fix error code 10 on I2C HID Device in Device Manager under "Human...

When l try to update it manually it states that the driver cannot start with a error code 10??? How do l fix this problem easily?? My mouse and touch pad isn't working as a result of this but I have a touchscreen laptop too.

:)

Josh_870, Sep 4, 2024
  2. Pukar Ban Win User

I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10

I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10

Pukar Ban, Sep 4, 2024
  3. DaCoolCat Win User
    Touchscreen not working - I2C HID Device Code 10

Please help,

My notebook touchscreen was playing up before (tapping a few times before it responded). I decided to restart and now it doesn't work at all. Device Manager says I2C HID Device (which the HID Touchscreen and Pen are 'on') is on code 10 - Device cannot start. Tried:

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

DaCoolCat, Sep 4, 2024
  4. Nam Vu1 Win User

Does anyone know how to fix error code 10 on I2C HID Device in Device Manager under "Human...

Duplicate I2C HID device (touchpad) in Device Manager

Hi,

I'm using Dell Inspiron 13 7370 with Windows 11. I work well in 6 months, but now I cannot using multi-finger 's function of the touchpad. After checking for a while, I found something:

- I2C HID Device is duplicated with error code 10

- The working I2C HID device has the same registry key value (the same Class Guid) with the other I2C HID Device

- No HID-compliant touchpad in device list

- Now the mousepad works as left-mouse click only

What I've already tried:

- Update latest Window update

- Update all Dell driver

- Installed Touchpad driver software from Dell (after running the exe file, it said my laptop doen't need this installation)

- Restore backup

- Search UpperFilters, LowerFilters of I2C HID in registry for deletion but not found any upperfilters, lowerfilters key

Please help to fix it.

Thanks,

Nam

Does anyone know how to fix error code 10 on I2C HID Device in Device Manager under "Human... d1d152f1-698b-4d2f-9623-9982ee436ac4?upload=true.png

Nam Vu1, Sep 4, 2024
Thema:

1. Does anyone know how to fix error code 10 on I2C HID Device in Device Manager under "Human... - Similar Threads - Does anyone fix

2. Does anyone know how to fix error code 10 on I2C HID Device in Device Manager under "Human...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix error code 10 on I2C HID Device in Device Manager under "Human...: When l try to update it manually it states that the driver cannot start with a error code 10??? How do l fix this problem easily?? My mouse and touch pad isn't working as a result of this but I have a touchscreen laptop too....
  3. I2C HID Device - Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2C HID Device - Code 10: My touchpad doesn't work, says "This device cannot start. Code 10". I've tried practically everything, from going to Windows 10 to factory resetting my laptop. I know it can be fixed since recently my touchpad worked for 2 seconds on startup, it's just whether I can fix it or...
  4. i2c hid device code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i2c hid device code 10: how can i fix my laptop, i have tried updating it and it shows a code 10 error saying device cannot start. Do you guys know if there is any other touchpad drivers I can use?I am using a dell Inspiron 14 7420 2-in-1 laptop windows 11...
  5. I2C HID Device error code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device error code 10: Hey guys, I recently reset an old laptop, and the touchpad was working just fine after I reset it. After a day or two, the touchpad randomly stopped working. I looked in device manager and I saw I2C HID error code 10. I tried updating the drivers, and it said drivers are up...
  6. I2C HID Device error code 10

I2C HID Device error code 10: Hey guys, I recently reset an old laptop, and the touchpad was working just fine after I reset it. After a day or two, the touchpad randomly stopped working. I looked in device manager and I saw I2C HID error code 10. I tried updating the drivers, and it said drivers are up...
  7. I2C HID device code error 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID device code error 10: i tried to reinstalling it , i cannot roll back the device version , i also tried updating it and it says the best driver is already installed for you. What do i do. laptop model FX 505DT the touchpad is not working. it happens after i switch my keyboard....
  8. I2C HID device code error 10

I2C HID device code error 10: i tried to reinstalling it , i cannot roll back the device version , i also tried updating it and it says the best driver is already installed for you. What do i do. laptop model FX 505DT the touchpad is not working. it happens after i switch my keyboard....
  9. I2C HID device code error 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I2C HID Device is displaying a Code 10 error in the Device Manager on my device. As a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Device is displaying a Code 10 error in the Device Manager on my device. As a...: Hello. As you can read in the title, my device's Device Manager is showing a Code 10: This device cannot start error. As a result, the mouse cursor or any touchpad gestures on my laptop are not working. This is happening on an HP Pavillion x360 Convertible PC running Windows...