Windows 10: Does a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too?

Discus and support Does a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Will a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too?If a Win11 serial will not work then how do people get Windows 10 serial keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dead Of Night, Sep 5, 2024.

1. Does a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too?

Will a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too?If a Win11 serial will not work then how do people get Windows 10 serial keys now?Thanks!

:)

Dead Of Night, Sep 5, 2024
  2. JonGrimes Win User

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Sep 5, 2024
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Hello guys,

I'm planning to get a new graphics card and lets just go ahead and do a clean install aswell. Now I have bought a windows PRO key online and my running OS is windows PRO. Now I want to set up my usb to make a clean install. I wanted to use the windows tool to download the PRO version but its not in the drop down box. I have tried selecting different languages but I still couldn't find it. Now my question is, can I use my pro key on a normal windows 10? If so, my problem is solved. If not, how can I download the pro version from the tool?

UPDATE::

Apperently when the install is happening, windows will select the right version depending on the product key version. So PROBLEM SOLVED *Smile Does a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too? :)

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 5, 2024
  4. Does a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too?

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 5, 2024
Thema:

Does a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too?

1. Does a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too? - Similar Threads - Does Pro USB

2. Does a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too?: Will a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too?If a Win11 serial will not work then how do people get Windows 10 serial keys now?Thanks!...
  3. Does a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too?: Will a Windows 11 Pro USB/Download serial work on Windows 10 Pro too?If a Win11 serial will not work then how do people get Windows 10 serial keys now?Thanks!...
  4. Surface Pro X Windows 11 ARM64 USB Serial driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X Windows 11 ARM64 USB Serial driver: I am trying to get a USB Serial port to work on my Surface Pro X running Windows 11. I have tried a number of different USB adapters with the same result. When I plug one in, I get a "USB Serial" entry under the "Other Devices" entry in the device manager. When I do this on...
  5. Surface Pro X Windows 11 ARM64 USB Serial driver

Surface Pro X Windows 11 ARM64 USB Serial driver: I am trying to get a USB Serial port to work on my Surface Pro X running Windows 11. I have tried a number of different USB adapters with the same result. When I plug one in, I get a "USB Serial" entry under the "Other Devices" entry in the device manager. When I do this on...
  6. Key from Windows 10 Pro does not work on Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key from Windows 10 Pro does not work on Windows 11 Pro: I made upgrades to my PC mother, micro and ram and I decide to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10.I was able to install using Windows 10 Pro key, however, the new Windows 11 Pro cannot be activated.I got my CD key from the key `BackupProductKeyDefault` under...
  7. Key from Windows 10 Pro does not work on Windows 11 Pro

Key from Windows 10 Pro does not work on Windows 11 Pro: I made upgrades to my PC mother, micro and ram and I decide to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10.I was able to install using Windows 10 Pro key, however, the new Windows 11 Pro cannot be activated.I got my CD key from the key `BackupProductKeyDefault` under...
  8. It can not change serial-usb number on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    It can not change serial-usb number on windows 10 pro: I've installed driver to usb device. Windows had created new COM6 port for my device but application used for device need from 1 to 4 port number. So I've opened Device manager, found port USB serial port COM6 there, selected properties in context menu, clicked tab Port...
  9. windows 10 PRO USB not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 PRO USB not working: I buy USB Windows 10 Pro installer through amazon and when after reboot during installation process it failed and crash. can I download the OS with compatible with the product key which I buy in Amazon?...
  10. Downloading Windows Pro usb image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading Windows Pro usb image: Hi, I bought Windows 10 Pro a couple of years ago for this computer. Later on i've installed other OS's (Linux and such) - now i need to install Windows again. I cant find the download page for the Windows Pro image without buying it again?...