Windows 10: Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature

Discus and support Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Are there any docking stations that work with Windows 11 nightlight feature 2 HDMI connections? The dell docking station I have now apparently does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew Cross1, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature

Are there any docking stations that work with Windows 11 nightlight feature 2 HDMI connections? The dell docking station I have now apparently does not work with the feature. My main monitor has nightlight enabled, but the other two monitors do not. When I plug the monitor directly into the laptop, the nightlight feature works on the monitor.

:)

Andrew Cross1, Jul 24, 2023
  2. jackin Win User

I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.

1. I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.
    2. When i'm on docking station system says i'm connected to home Wi-Fi, but when i browse says not connected.
    3. Other devices connected to home Wi-Fi has no issue.
    4. What steps can i take to resolve the issue other than updating Wi-Fi adapter driver?

jackin, Jul 24, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    DVI not working on extended monitor with Surface Book docking station

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Make sure the power light for the docking station is on

• Make sure the monitor is getting power

• Make sure the cable is connected properly to the monitor

• Unplug and reconnect the Mini-DVI adapter on the back of your docking station

• Try flipping the connector for the adapter over (turns out some adapters can go in upside-down)

• Take the Surface out of the docking station then put it back in

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 24, 2023
  4. Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature

Screen snipping doesn't work on USBC docking station?

Hi, I’m Nicole, I’ll be happy to help you out today.

This issue is likely due to a compatibility problem between the USBC docking station and Windows 11. Changing the display scaling percentage on either monitor can cause changes in the screen resolution and aspect ratio, which can affect how screen snipping works. To resolve the issue, you can try the following steps:

Check for updates for the USBC docking station and the graphics drivers on the laptop.

Connect the secondary monitor through HDMI instead of USBC to see if the issue still persists.

Try a different USBC docking station, if possible.

If none of the above steps work, you may need to use the screen snipping tool at a display scaling of 100% on either the laptop or the secondary monitor.

Regards.

Nicole Aljecera, Jul 24, 2023
Thema:

Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature

1. Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature - Similar Threads - Docking Stations Nightlight

2. dell docking station is not working after window 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell docking station is not working after window 11 update: Hi After the windows 11 upgrade my dell docking station no longer works. The model number for the docking station is Dell d3100. I have tried to reinstall a new driver for windows 11 howver the laptop still does not recognise it. Can some one please assist....
  3. dell docking station is not working after window 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dell docking station is not working after window 11 update: Hi After the windows 11 upgrade my dell docking station no longer works. The model number for the docking station is Dell d3100. I have tried to reinstall a new driver for windows 11 howver the laptop still does not recognise it. Can some one please assist....
  4. Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature: Are there any docking stations that work with Windows 11 nightlight feature 2 HDMI connections? The dell docking station I have now apparently does not work with the feature. My main monitor has nightlight enabled, but the other two monitors do not. When I plug the monitor...
  5. Dell WD19TBS docking station not working with Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell WD19TBS docking station not working with Windows 11.: I have a Dell WD19tbs docking station that works fine with my work laptop, which is Windows 10. However, with my personal laptop, I can see the external hard drive plugged into the docking station, but the 2 monitors do not show....
  6. Dell WD19TBS docking station not working with Windows 11.

Dell WD19TBS docking station not working with Windows 11.: I have a Dell WD19tbs docking station that works fine with my work laptop, which is Windows 10. However, with my personal laptop, I can see the external hard drive plugged into the docking station, but the 2 monitors do not show....
  7. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  8. Docking Station

Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  9. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Multiple displays not working with a docking station

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple displays not working with a docking station: I can always connect one monitor at a time, but once I connect a second, both displays go black #3 and #2, #1 and #4 are the laptop screens. What does it mean that #2 is grayed out?...