Windows 10: DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!

Discus and support DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; No matter what you do, Bluetooth headphones will not work on Windows 11. Don't waste your money on the bluetooth options, just get a logitech headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nicktraeger, Oct 29, 2023.

1. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!

No matter what you do, Bluetooth headphones will not work on Windows 11. Don't waste your money on the bluetooth options, just get a logitech headset and you will live a much happier life. If you do decide to go with a Bluetooth Headphone, be prepared for it to never work properly and always constantly be cutting out. Don't worry though, there are a ton of guides that tell you how to "fix" the problem, but they don't actually work and will not fix the problem. So, either don't buy any Bluetooth products and avoid them like the plague, or don't use Windows operating systems. I am still ama

:)

nicktraeger, Oct 29, 2023
Thema:

DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!

1. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!! - Similar Threads - WASTE MONEY BLUETOOTH

2. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!: No matter what you do, Bluetooth headphones will not work on Windows 11. Don't waste your money on the bluetooth options, just get a logitech headset and you will live a much happier life. If you do decide to go with a Bluetooth Headphone, be prepared for it to never work...
  3. Wasted Money on Professional version of Windows 11 because the software key is withheld

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wasted Money on Professional version of Windows 11 because the software key is withheld: Wasted Money on Professional version of Windows 11 because the software key is withheld. I own other keys I can find no way to recover online. How many times do I have to pay $100 for a Professional Upgrade that never lasts past the next upgrade?...
  4. Wasted Money on Professional version of Windows 11 because the software key is withheld

Wasted Money on Professional version of Windows 11 because the software key is withheld: Wasted Money on Professional version of Windows 11 because the software key is withheld. I own other keys I can find no way to recover online. How many times do I have to pay $100 for a Professional Upgrade that never lasts past the next upgrade?...
  5. Bluetooth Headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphone: Hi, I have bought a bluetooth headphone but when i check the headphone in device manager, computer recognize it as a mouse/keyboard what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphone/1f46dd81-a1af-435d-8fd7-0e88d5868f2c
  6. Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones: My beats bluetooth headphones stopled connecting to my computer. It wont even show up in the bluetooth menu anymore. I need help recconecting them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones/1ca13546-36d5-41d8-a34f-83e4d17d0ef2
  7. Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones: So I tried to connect my JBL Bluetooth headphones to my laptop after disconnecting them from my phone, and when they connected, my spotify music started playing out of my laptop and not the headphones. On the bluetooth settings page it just said "Connected voice" when usually...
  8. Installed and purchased spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store waste of money.

Installed and purchased spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store waste of money.: Installed spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store but it does nothing apart from allow me to add player names. How to get refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-and-purchased-spelling-game-jearle1974/5872eed4-b42e-4c4f-9ef8-dc248f5ae21f
  9. Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones: I have Motorola Bluetooth headphones which are finally working for Youtube and iTunes but wont work with Skype. I am also having no luck getting headphones to connect with a cable to the audio jack. Any thoughts, anyone?...
  10. Is paying for antivirus a waste of money?

in Windows 10 News
    Is paying for antivirus a waste of money?: Commentary: It's been a long time since anti-malware suites have found anything on my computers. Maybe the Windows Defender that comes with Windows 10 is good enough? I always run an anti-malware security suite on my PC. Over the years I've made a point of running a...