Windows 10: Do I still need my Microsoft 365 Family subscription?

Discus and support Do I still need my Microsoft 365 Family subscription? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Do I still need Microsoft 365 Family subscription if I bought a new laptop and purchased Office pro for it? I also have MS Office products on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dixie Duke, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Do I still need my Microsoft 365 Family subscription?

Do I still need Microsoft 365 Family subscription if I bought a new laptop and purchased Office pro for it? I also have MS Office products on my iPhone, and I cannot seem to get my Outlook calendar to sync properly between my phone and my laptop.

:)

Dixie Duke, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions generally available

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...ily-work-home/

Compare Microsoft 365 subscriptions: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...t-365-products

Brink, Apr 20, 2023
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions

Source: Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions | Microsoft 365 Blog

Tenforo, Apr 20, 2023
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Do I still need my Microsoft 365 Family subscription?

Inviting a member of the family to share my Microsoft 365

You're asking about Microsoft 365 Family in a forum for Windows 10. But no worries - here's where to find the answer for your question:

Share your Microsoft 365 Family subscription

BulldogXX, Apr 20, 2023
Thema:

Do I still need my Microsoft 365 Family subscription?

1. Do I still need my Microsoft 365 Family subscription? - Similar Threads - still need Microsoft

2. want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family: I have new pc and have been charged 99,99 for microsoft 365 family , I do not use that application, need to cancel and have a refund, thank you...
  3. want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family: I have new pc and have been charged 99,99 for microsoft 365 family , I do not use that application, need to cancel and have a refund, thank you...
  4. My microsoft account is not showing the family subscription I'm in for microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account is not showing the family subscription I'm in for microsoft 365: I just now reinstalled my windows as i upgraded my SSD to higher storage. i am in family subscription of MS 365 with my brother and my microsoft account is not showing that either. my brother said my MS account is still associated with the family account, i have no idea why...
  5. My microsoft account is not showing the family subscription I'm in for microsoft 365

My microsoft account is not showing the family subscription I'm in for microsoft 365: I just now reinstalled my windows as i upgraded my SSD to higher storage. i am in family subscription of MS 365 with my brother and my microsoft account is not showing that either. my brother said my MS account is still associated with the family account, i have no idea why...
  6. Do I still need my Microsoft 365 Family subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I still need my Microsoft 365 Family subscription?: Do I still need Microsoft 365 Family subscription if I bought a new laptop and purchased Office pro for it? I also have MS Office products on my iPhone, and I cannot seem to get my Outlook calendar to sync properly between my phone and my laptop....
  7. Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full": Hi, i here to seem for help if anyone know how to get this fix. Message show that my Family 365 was full but actually i just only share to 2 people...
  8. Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full"

Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full": Hi, i here to seem for help if anyone know how to get this fix. Message show that my Family 365 was full but actually i just only share to 2 people...
  9. Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions generally available: Since we announced Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions a few weeks ago, I’ve been uplifted by the unique and creative ways people have been using Office and other Microsoft tools to work, learn, and connect from home. From giving piano lessons over...
  10. Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions: [ATTACH] The subscription service for your life to make the most of your time, connect, and protect the ones you love Now more than ever, as many of us work and learn remotely, we’re acutely aware of all the different ways life can interrupt work and work can...