Windows 10: do i have a virus?

Discus and support do i have a virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; do I have a virus i also have !!autofile I do not want to remove it until I know it a virus or not can anyone help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bloxboi22, Dec 9, 2022.

1. bloxboi22 Win User

do i have a virus?

do I have a virus i also have !!autofile I do not want to remove it until I know it a virus or not can anyone help

:)

bloxboi22, Dec 9, 2022

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 9, 2022
  3. Jsssssssss, Dec 9, 2022
  4. do i have a virus?

knctr virus

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/knctr-virus-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

do i have a virus?

1. do i have a virus? - Similar Threads - virus

2. A Chrome on random youtube link pop up on my laptop multiple times. Is it a virus or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Chrome on random youtube link pop up on my laptop multiple times. Is it a virus or...: Hello, I was playing an online game here in my Laptop, and while I was playing, there is always, every few minutes, a pop up of chrome, in a specific Youtube site that I've never heard about, I never visited and such, and it always pop ups even if I close it. Maybe anything...
  3. A Chrome on random youtube link pop up on my laptop multiple times. Is it a virus or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Chrome on random youtube link pop up on my laptop multiple times. Is it a virus or...: Hello, I was playing an online game here in my Laptop, and while I was playing, there is always, every few minutes, a pop up of chrome, in a specific Youtube site that I've never heard about, I never visited and such, and it always pop ups even if I close it. Maybe anything...
  4. A Chrome on random youtube link pop up on my laptop multiple times. Is it a virus or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Is steam_api.dll a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is steam_api.dll a virus: Many times I download a game from steam windows defender just delete the steam_api.dll than the game doesn't work Any solutions pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-steamapidll-a-virus/f4fba4d6-be4f-4523-a46a-58c8954a591f
  6. Is steam_api.dll a virus

Is steam_api.dll a virus: Many times I download a game from steam windows defender just delete the steam_api.dll than the game doesn't work Any solutions pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-steamapidll-a-virus/f4fba4d6-be4f-4523-a46a-58c8954a591f
  7. Virus Scans for .zip files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Scans for .zip files: Does Windows scan inside of .zip files like temporarily decompresses or do I have to extract first for windows to scan file contents? And does Malwarebytes and Mcaffe? Please be very specific...
  8. Virus Scans for .zip files

Virus Scans for .zip files: Does Windows scan inside of .zip files like temporarily decompresses or do I have to extract first for windows to scan file contents? And does Malwarebytes and Mcaffe? Please be very specific...
  9. Virus Scans for .zip files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. virus and security not openins. saying contact to it admninstrator has given limited access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus and security not openins. saying contact to it admninstrator has given limited access.: i have installed window 3 time and still facing the issue. hope for an early response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-security-not-openins-saying-contact-to/3e131cca-1d8a-4474-8a41-3a8d30dcd58a