Windows 10: dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...

Discus and support dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; multiple of these error happend at once and show multiple of the same pop upi have found this on the error log but have no idea how to fix it i would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nguyenquack khoi nguyen, Jun 19, 2024.

1. dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...

multiple of these error happend at once and show multiple of the same pop upi have found this on the error log but have no idea how to fix it i would apreaciate if anyone can help

:)

nguyenquack khoi nguyen, Jun 19, 2024
  2. pepanee Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Jun 19, 2024
  3. zaichi Win User
    no audio in google chrome

hi,

im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake.

my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps

• resetting chrome
    • reinstalling chrome
    • reinstalling drivers
    • restarting my machine
    • checked if it was not muted
    • checked with a youtube video if the sound bar in the mixed moved it did
    • other sounds works fine like discord and edge etc etc etc

im now clue less what to do. asked some friends and they dont know either.

i got the lastest updates for my headset razer chroma kraker 7.1 and google chrome. windows is up2date.

kind regards

zaichi, Jun 19, 2024
  4. stormigrl Win User

dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...

what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now

Just wondering what the heck is dllhost on win10 and I just updated my stuff on my PC

It just randomly popped up as I was looking at a Reddit article 2x

Do I need to update something?

Please help

stormigrl, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...

1. dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord... - Similar Threads - dllhost error message

2. dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...: multiple of these error happend at once and show multiple of the same pop upi have found this on the error log but have no idea how to fix it i would apreaciate if anyone can help...
  3. dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...: multiple of these error happend at once and show multiple of the same pop upi have found this on the error log but have no idea how to fix it i would apreaciate if anyone can help...
  4. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dllhost keeps sending me error messages: Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again." This makes me quit some apps/games, I found out it comes from a file named Dllhost.exe or Com Surrogate.exe. I haven't found...
  5. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dllhost keeps sending me error messages: Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again." This makes me quit some apps/games, I found out it comes from a file named Dllhost.exe or Com Surrogate.exe. I haven't found...
  6. error message pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message pop up: Hi guys,I was wondering if you could help me please.....I keep getting error message today first time for year & half. I not sure what does it mean though and trying to finding out how to get rid of...
  7. POP UP ERROR MESSAGE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP UP ERROR MESSAGE: Why am I getting this message? How can I fix this problem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-error-message/6cca3bba-a6ac-40d4-9123-e3f08bdd4bb2
  8. Error Message Keeps Popping Up Please help.

Error Message Keeps Popping Up Please help.: I recently installed and uninstalled a thermaltake RGB controller software. After uninstalling, every time I start my pc, an error message pops up explaining that the RGB software was attempted to be started but the file was missing. This kind of thing is really annoying when...
  9. Message keeps on popping up

Message keeps on popping up: I keep on getting this message. Titled. IVGBNB~1.txt Script file not found C:\OEWAJ~1\IVGBNB~1.txt Any tips how to get rid of it? There is no such folder under c:...
  10. Message keeps popping up

Message keeps popping up: [ATTACH] This keeps popping up on my screen. Is this legit or is this is this a scam or a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/message-keeps-popping-up/83181e7a-33b8-4346-b048-5b5bb3aed167