Windows 10: DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

Discus and support DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought this PC April 2021... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Neededdrag59, Dec 28, 2022.

1. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

I bought this PC April 2021 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-3700x-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6434646.p?skuId=6434646While using the PC my screens will go black and say "DisplayPort no signal." From there I have to hard reset it. Once this happens and I try to turn the PC back on my screens do not light up. I've sent the PC to Cyberpower 2 times for service and they replaced the GPU each time, as well as the RAM once. They say they can not recreate the issue.There is no rhyme or reason as to why or when this happens. What

:)

Neededdrag59, Dec 28, 2022
Thema:

DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

1. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens - Similar Threads - DisplayPort Signal Black

2. Just updated my computer and after that it has now black screened with “DisplayPort no signal”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just updated my computer and after that it has now black screened with “DisplayPort no signal”: Just updated my computer and after that it has now black screened with “DisplayPort no signal” with my keyboard and mouse lighting up. Any suggestions on what to do. Here is everything I’ve tried so far: power cycling monitor, restarting computer, unplugging display port...
  3. Just updated my computer and after that it has now black screened with “DisplayPort no signal”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just updated my computer and after that it has now black screened with “DisplayPort no signal”: Just updated my computer and after that it has now black screened with “DisplayPort no signal” with my keyboard and mouse lighting up. Any suggestions on what to do. Here is everything I’ve tried so far: power cycling monitor, restarting computer, unplugging display port...
  4. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens: I bought this PC April 2021 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-3700x-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6434646.p?skuId=6434646While using the PC my screens will go black and say "DisplayPort no signal." From...
  5. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens: I bought this PC April 2021 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-3700x-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6434646.p?skuId=6434646While using the PC my screens will go black and say "DisplayPort no signal." From...
  6. Displayport monitor no signal after bios screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Displayport monitor no signal after bios screen: My displayport monitor (MSI MAG271CQR) does not display anything after the windows 10 boot logo. The Boot logo and the windows logo show and when the login screen loads up, the monitor disconnects (Shows the no signal message), while the second monitor (hdmi) shows the login...
  7. Getting a 'No Signal' when using DisplayPort

Getting a 'No Signal' when using DisplayPort: I recently built a new computer with a 2070 super that I was using in my old rig. I can use HDMI just fine, but when I try to use DisplayPort I get a "No Signal" on my monitors. It's weird because it seems my monitors are picking up something because when I plug the DP cables...
  8. Fix for black screen/no signal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix for black screen/no signal: Easy Fix for Black Screen/No Signal after Dedicated GPU Driver Install, OS Windows 10 The problem at least in my case was the Windows 10 default settings for my monitor/TV were way too high; above 3000 X 3000 and a scaling setting of 300% thisdid work with the Basic Driver...
  9. displayport no signal

displayport no signal: everytime i turn on my pc my second monitorsays no signal and im using intel hd graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displayport-no-signal/5fd256eb-3660-4fd6-b723-8beb5f0254d0
  10. Displayport gives no signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Displayport gives no signal: Hello! So I bought a new monitor, the MG279Q and tried plugging it in to my PC via displayport, the monitor comes with a DP->miniDP cable, (from GTX780 DP to monitors miniDP) and the monitor gives no signal. However the computer does recognize the monitor and for example...