Windows 10: Display 1 isn't active

Discus and support Display 1 isn't active in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a dual monitor set up on windows 11, yesterday suddenly my main monitor is not working. This has happened once before but ended up being a quick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BiggerThanJezuz, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Display 1 isn't active

I have a dual monitor set up on windows 11, yesterday suddenly my main monitor is not working. This has happened once before but ended up being a quick fix, not this time.It is not the monitor or cable itself, as it works plugged into my laptop and my other monitor works plugged into my desktop. Every time I do an update, try detecting display etc my monitor blinks and stuff as it normally would so obviously the pc is picking it up some way.I have tried troubleshooting all of last night with nothing working, such as reverting to older nvidea driver, deleting driver and restarting, making sure

:)

BiggerThanJezuz, Oct 17, 2023

2. UNABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS AND NUM LOCK ISN"T WORKING

UNABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS IN SYSTEM AS WELL AS NUM LOCK ISN"T WORKING

rohit tiwari2, Oct 17, 2023
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 17, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Display 1 isn't active

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Oct 17, 2023
Thema:

Display 1 isn't active

1. Display 1 isn't active - Similar Threads - Display isn't active

2. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?: Hello,I have two monitors connected to my desktop computer. I use both monitors and today only 1 botted up. I though it was cable problem, co I switched cables and that didint helped. So I disconnected one monitor and then voila the other monitor worked. I tried both the DP...
  3. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?: Hello,I have two monitors connected to my desktop computer. I use both monitors and today only 1 botted up. I though it was cable problem, co I switched cables and that didint helped. So I disconnected one monitor and then voila the other monitor worked. I tried both the DP...
  4. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  5. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  6. Display 1 isn't active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display 1 isn't active: I have a dual monitor set up on windows 11, yesterday suddenly my main monitor is not working. This has happened once before but ended up being a quick fix, not this time.It is not the monitor or cable itself, as it works plugged into my laptop and my other monitor works...
  7. Display 1 isn't active running windows 10, blank screen

Display 1 isn't active running windows 10, blank screen: I am posting a question AND a simple solution in a single post. My daughter’s HP Pavilion Windows 10 laptop suddenly had a black primary screen while the second monitor was working. I tried to add this answer to an existing post, but it is already closed. Try this solution...
  8. Black Screen on laptop - Display 1 isn't active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Screen on laptop - Display 1 isn't active: I have upgraded to latest version of windows 10 Home 1909 18363.592 and after a reboot the laptop screen has gone black no flickering at all and the external monitor is working fine. I had a few attempts to upgrade and eventually had to do a windows 10 factory restore. No...
  9. Display 1 isn't active windows 10

Display 1 isn't active windows 10: Yesterday evening my PC went into rest mode so I moved the mouse to get the screens to relight and nothing happened. I restarted the PC to find only my second monitor was working and acting as my main monitor. Since then I cannot seem to get it to work and on advanced...
  10. Display 1 Not Active

Display 1 Not Active: As of Wednesday this week, the 19th, one of displays is not functioning properly after a windows update. The display goes black and not able to connect via display port but HDMI works fine. I check the settings and it reads the monitor as connected but not active, Display...