Windows 10: Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock

Discus and support Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Totally disoriented and missing the vertical taskbar, but especially missing the left hand side clock. Disappointed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lindsay Steedman, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock

Totally disoriented and missing the vertical taskbar, but especially missing the left hand side clock. Disappointed.

:)

Lindsay Steedman, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 2, 2023
  3. right hand vertical scroll bar

To WV..When looking at a page there is a left and right hand vertical bar...As I mentioned I have no problem with any vertical/horisontal bar when they appear to scroll down,except the main one[as I call it] on the right.

My Browser is Edge and I have not tried a different mouse but I have tried without the mouse and it still happens!...I have done what you have suggested and all my drivers are up to date..but I still have this "slipping" when I scroll...Paul

paulvenema, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock

Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock

1. Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock - Similar Threads - Disoriented without vertical

2. How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?: My organization transitioned to Windows 11, and I was very disappointed to find that I am unable to have my taskbar on the left side of the screen vertical. Please advise on how to fix this....
  3. How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?: My organization transitioned to Windows 11, and I was very disappointed to find that I am unable to have my taskbar on the left side of the screen vertical. Please advise on how to fix this....
  4. Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disoriented without the vertical taskbar and left hand side clock: Totally disoriented and missing the vertical taskbar, but especially missing the left hand side clock. Disappointed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disoriented-without-the-vertical-taskbar-and-left/c611fda8-014d-489f-8b71-f8d306231840
  5. Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.

Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.: Left-click on the taskbar icons on the right side, like sound volume, network, messages, and the calendar, doesn't open the usual menu. The only way to access these icons' options is to right-click and open dedicated Settings pages.The left-click function's loss happened two...
  6. Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 - Unable to left-click items in taskbar on the right-hand side.: Left-click on the taskbar icons on the right side, like sound volume, network, messages, and the calendar, doesn't open the usual menu. The only way to access these icons' options is to right-click and open dedicated Settings pages.The left-click function's loss happened two...
  7. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview Pan on the left hand side.: Hello Microsoft Team,Is it any way we can see a preview pan on the left-hand side?I like to swap the Navigator and preview pan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-pan-on-the-left-hand-side/05b9ea0f-0179-471c-8ef6-4400938073fe
  8. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Pan on the left hand side.: Hello Microsoft Team,Is it any way we can see a preview pan on the left-hand side?I like to swap the Navigator and preview pan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-pan-on-the-left-hand-side/05b9ea0f-0179-471c-8ef6-4400938073fe
  9. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

10. Why can't I place the taskbar vertically on the left side of the screen, on Windows 11?

Why can't I place the taskbar vertically on the left side of the screen, on Windows 11?: This is how I used to have the taskbar placed on Windows 10, and since the upgrade to Windows 11, the taskbar is locked on the bottom of the screen. This is really counterproductive, and I would like to know if this is a temporary or permanent feature. Thank you.....