Windows 10: Disk partition block not appearing in the disk management list

Discus and support Disk partition block not appearing in the disk management list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,I was doing some cleaning up on my laptop and noticed the following regarding my partitions. Not sure its an issue but thought i might ask... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Liron Toledo, Jul 17, 2024.

1. Disk partition block not appearing in the disk management list

Hi there,I was doing some cleaning up on my laptop and noticed the following regarding my partitions. Not sure its an issue but thought i might ask just in case. I was looking inside the disk management window and noticed that my 1001MB partition doesn't appear in the list at the top and doesn't have any label in the block see photo however when i try view the partition in the command prompt the 10001MB shows up as a recovery partition see other photo Is this fine? Perhaps just some naming issue? Or do i need to take any further actions to correct this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank

:)

Liron Toledo, Jul 17, 2024
Thema:

Disk partition block not appearing in the disk management list

1. Disk partition block not appearing in the disk management list - Similar Threads - Disk partition block

2. Disk partition block not appearing in the disk management list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk partition block not appearing in the disk management list: Hi there,I was doing some cleaning up on my laptop and noticed the following regarding my partitions. Not sure its an issue but thought i might ask just in case. I was looking inside the disk management window and noticed that my 1001MB partition doesn't appear in the list at...
  3. Disk Partition not appearing in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Partition not appearing in Disk Management: My laptop died. I've removed the SSD from it and put it into an external enclosure to retrieve my data. The drive had been partitioned into 2 separate drives, but only one of the them appears in Diskmgmt now that it is plugged into my new computer via USB. The one I have has...
  4. Disk Partition not appearing in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Partition not appearing in Disk Management: My laptop died. I've removed the SSD from it and put it into an external enclosure to retrieve my data. The drive had been partitioned into 2 separate drives, but only one of the them appears in Diskmgmt now that it is plugged into my new computer via USB. The one I have has...
  5. Disk Partition not appearing in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view: Good morning!Here is my issue. In Disk Management, I have partitions showing up in the Graphics view at the bottom, but they do not show up in the list view at the top. They are shown as primary partitions and not unallocated. This is an SSD drive if that matters. Is there a...
  7. Disk Management - Partitions

Disk Management - Partitions: Descobri que meu SSD de 1Tb diminuiu para 222 Gb.o que posso fazer? Posso juntar os volumes 1 e 3 ao 0 zero? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-management-partitions/8badfd33-7d4f-4f4b-96b6-be7c1d182fb1
  8. Disk Management - Partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Management - Partitions: Descobri que meu SSD de 1Tb diminuiu para 222 Gb.o que posso fazer? Posso juntar os volumes 1 e 3 ao 0 zero? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-management-partitions/8badfd33-7d4f-4f4b-96b6-be7c1d182fb1
  9. Disk Management - Partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Disk Management - Partitioning

Disk Management - Partitioning: Trying to partition my old HD to use for sys image storage for my new SSD. Allocation went fine but problems creating a volume. Using the defaults except for the drive letter when I go to finish I get a warning that I am trying to convert that drive from basic to dynamic and...