Windows 10: Disabling Apps from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Disabling Apps from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am a unsophisticated user. I am trying to manage my child's computer and remove their ability to install apps from the microsoft store, especially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JLam_23, Jul 17, 2024.

1. JLam_23 Win User

Disabling Apps from Microsoft Store

Hi,I am a unsophisticated user. I am trying to manage my child's computer and remove their ability to install apps from the microsoft store, especially alternative browsers like Firefox etc.There are 2 accounts on the computer; 1 child account and 1 admin account. Most things seem to require the admin account password to install but there's quite a bit of stuff in the store like web browsers that aren't restricted and do not require an admin password to install. Just as a test, I was able to install Thunderbird on the child account without an admin password.Generally speaking, I'd like to disa

:)

JLam_23, Jul 17, 2024
Thema:

Disabling Apps from Microsoft Store

1. Disabling Apps from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Disabling Apps Microsoft

2. Disabling Apps from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Disabling Apps from Microsoft Store: Hi,I am a unsophisticated user. I am trying to manage my child's computer and remove their ability to install apps from the microsoft store, especially alternative browsers like Firefox etc.There are 2 accounts on the computer; 1 child account and 1 admin account. Most things...
  3. Disabling Apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Apps from Microsoft Store: Hi,I am a unsophisticated user. I am trying to manage my child's computer and remove their ability to install apps from the microsoft store, especially alternative browsers like Firefox etc.There are 2 accounts on the computer; 1 child account and 1 admin account. Most things...
  4. App Store is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Store is disabled: My App Store is disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store-is-disabled/de3e9967-d359-48ef-8a55-c852b53500c4
  5. App Store is disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Store is disabled: My App Store is disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store-is-disabled/de3e9967-d359-48ef-8a55-c852b53500c4
  6. app from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app from microsoft store.: hi i've previously downloaded an app on the microsoft store. i have logged into my account to re download it and it wants me to pay for it again. i'm using the same account as the last time i purchased it. anyone know how to fix it?...
  7. Disabled Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabled Microsoft Store.: I disabled Microsoft Store last year, and forgot what I did, or how to re-enable it. I use a pretty shitty laptop, so I disabled a few things for "increased performance", but I want to use it again. Any time I attempt to launch Microsoft store, nothing happens (obviously)....
  8. microsoft store and apps from store are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft store and apps from store are not working: HELLO I UPDATED WINDOWS 10 TO 2004 VERSION BUT AFTER UPDATING I CANT USE APPS FROM MICROSOFT STORE AND MICROSOFT STORE IS ALSO NOT LAUNCHING [ATTACH]...
  9. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  10. Disable Remotely Install Apps from Microsoft Store in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Disable Remotely Install Apps from Microsoft Store in Windows 10: How to: Disable Remotely Install Apps from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Remotely Install Apps from Microsoft Store Online in Windows 10 Microsoft has added a new Push To Install service on June 6, 2018 to the Microsoft account. If you like,...