Windows 10: Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login

Discus and support Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was having issues updating an app so I followed these instructions but I skipped the "hide all" stepPress Windows Key+R.Type msconfig and press... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by bladez 362, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login

I was having issues updating an app so I followed these instructions but I skipped the "hide all" stepPress Windows Key+R.Type msconfig and press Enter.Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.Select the Services tab.Check Hide all Microsoft services.Note: Skipping this step may prevent your computer from rebooting correctly.Click Disable all.Click Apply then click OK.Click Restart.When I restarted my PC it said "something happened and your pin isn't available". I tried to go to troubleshoot to fix the issue but, whenever I go to fix startup settings it says to choose and accoun

:)

bladez 362, Jun 20, 2023
  2. Dani Win User

Accidently disabled all services via msconfig

I was trying to debug explorer hangs and accidently disabled all services via msconfig. Now the Windows 10 boots up but there is no login screen. Trying to get into safe mode but shift+restart does not work.

How can I restore my system back to working condition?

3. Disabled all services in MSConfig

Hi Nancy,

For step-by-step instructions in troubleshooting the issue, kindly refer to the post of Frederik Long on this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 20, 2023
  4. Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login

Windows 10 - all services disabled by accident in msconfig.

Hello experts,

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Unfortunately I have disabled all my windows services by accident in msconfig. Now I am unable to login , it is showing only wallpaper and power options. I have tried shift + restart several times but system is rebooting to the same screen without showing
    any recovery options. Please help me to re enable my services.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Anoop

AnoopR Nath, Jun 20, 2023
Thema:

Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login

1. Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login - Similar Threads - Disabled msconfig services

2. Disabled msconfig services can't login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disabled msconfig services can't login: I was having issues updating an app so I followed these instructions but I skipped the "hide all" stepPress Windows Key+R.Type msconfig and press Enter.Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.Select the Services tab.Check Hide all Microsoft services.Note:...
  3. Disabled msconfig services can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled msconfig services can't login: I was having issues updating an app so I followed these instructions but I skipped the "hide all" stepPress Windows Key+R.Type msconfig and press Enter.Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.Select the Services tab.Check Hide all Microsoft services.Note:...
  4. Disabled msconfig services can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login: I was having issues updating an app so I followed these instructions but I skipped the "hide all" stepPress Windows Key+R.Type msconfig and press Enter.Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.Select the Services tab.Check Hide all Microsoft services.Note:...
  6. Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login

Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login: I was having issues updating an app so I followed these instructions but I skipped the "hide all" stepPress Windows Key+R.Type msconfig and press Enter.Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.Select the Services tab.Check Hide all Microsoft services.Note:...
  7. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  8. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  9. MSCONFIG all services are disabled, unable to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    MSCONFIG all services are disabled, unable to login: Please help to login in & enable msconfig https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msconfig-all-services-are-disabled-unable-to-login/a62b46d6-f675-447e-a0ed-2bf1e71004f6
  10. I disabled all services msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I disabled all services msconfig: So i mistakenly disabled all ms config services and it ask me to restart so i did, now i can log in on any accounts and it says something happened and your pin isnt avaliable click to setup your pin again and when i press it it does nothing, i tried booting into safe mode,...