Windows 10: disable voice feedback on my laptop

Discus and support disable voice feedback on my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i need to know how do i disable the voice talking to constantly on my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Celeste Billips, Jun 13, 2022.

1. disable voice feedback on my laptop

i need to know how do i disable the voice talking to constantly on my laptop?

:)

Celeste Billips, Jun 13, 2022

2. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 13, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Jun 13, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

disable voice feedback on my laptop

n-ster, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

disable voice feedback on my laptop

1. disable voice feedback on my laptop - Similar Threads - disable voice feedback

2. How to disable haptic style feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable haptic style feedback: Hello everyoneI encountered the issue of start menu popping up a few days ago My device is a surface pro 3 I did everything that was suggested on this site and anywhere else on the web, and nothing workedAfter resetting my windows and reinstalling the whole thing by clearing...
  3. How to disable haptic style feedback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable haptic style feedback: Hello everyoneI encountered the issue of start menu popping up a few days ago My device is a surface pro 3 I did everything that was suggested on this site and anywhere else on the web, and nothing workedAfter resetting my windows and reinstalling the whole thing by clearing...
  4. How to disable haptic style feedback

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My laptop is unable to record my voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is unable to record my voice: Normally, I use my laptop with my headphones, which have no microphone, and record my voice by using the laptop's microphone array, but today, when I unplugged the headphones, the microphone array disappears and the laptop cannot record me anymore. I couldn't even find the...
  6. My laptop is unable to record my voice

My laptop is unable to record my voice: Normally, I use my laptop with my headphones, which have no microphone, and record my voice by using the laptop's microphone array, but today, when I unplugged the headphones, the microphone array disappears and the laptop cannot record me anymore. I couldn't even find the...
  7. disable voice feedback on my laptop

disable voice feedback on my laptop: i need to know how do i disable the voice talking to constantly on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-voice-feedback-on-my-laptop/aac09a01-b942-48bf-a824-2bdeac6eed0d
  8. Disable Pen Feedback popups?

Disable Pen Feedback popups?: I am using a 2-in-1 PC with a Wacom Bamboo Ink pen, and I get modifier key popups when I hold those keys down. I've seen plenty of people complain about this "feature", but all solutions are for older builds of Windows 10, or to disable Windows Ink in Wacom software, which is...
  9. Disable Pen Feedback popups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Pen Feedback popups?: I am using a 2-in-1 PC with a Wacom Bamboo Ink pen, and I get modifier key popups when I hold those keys down. I've seen plenty of people complain about this "feature", but all solutions are for older builds of Windows 10, or to disable Windows Ink in Wacom software, which is...
  10. Disable Feedback & Diagnostics?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Feedback & Diagnostics?: Is there a Group Policy option (or something easier) that can disable 'Diagnostic and usage data' (in Privacy>Feedback & diagnostics section) as the lowest setting from the menu is Basic? 9814