Windows 10: Disable or Hide Phone Link Banner

Discus and support Disable or Hide Phone Link Banner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 Pro.I have disabled the phone link notifications in Windows and have turned offnotification banners on my pcmy notificatiosn in the phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Al Karaptian1, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Disable or Hide Phone Link Banner

Windows 11 Pro.I have disabled the phone link notifications in Windows and have turned offnotification banners on my pcmy notificatiosn in the phone link feature feedshow badge on task barBut the banner still pops up and stays overlayed over all other apps.Please expain how to either:remove the banner without having to minimize it everytimeordisable the overlay priority

:)

Al Karaptian1, Dec 21, 2023
  2. LuizScruz Win User

Phone Link - Hide call banner

Hello Devinton, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you today;

I understand that disabling the Phone Link app notification banners on Windows 11;

Open the Phonelink app;

Click on the settings icon;

Go to Features and disable the option "Show notification banners";

Check if the call banner still appears;

See you soon!

LuizScruz, Dec 21, 2023
  3. Disabling the volume control banner on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to remove the volume control banner on your PC.

This issue started after the latest version of Chrome was released. However, we can disable the banner by changing some settings in Chrome browser. Kindly follow the steps below to fix the issue.

1. Open Google Chrome.
    2. Now type in the following command on the address bar:

chrome://flags/#hardware-media-key-handling
    3. Under Hardware Media Key Handling select the drop down to
      Disabled
    4. Restart Chrome

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 21, 2023
  4. Disable or Hide Phone Link Banner

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Dec 21, 2023
Thema:

Disable or Hide Phone Link Banner

1. Disable or Hide Phone Link Banner - Similar Threads - Disable Hide Phone

2. Phone link disables my Samsung S21

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link disables my Samsung S21: I am new to Phone Link, but I am finding that when on my PC Windows 11 I am say, opening an App on my phone, and I get a Phone Link message pop up that I need to unlock my phone to access that function. I go to my phone to try to unlock it, but the unlock screen is...
  3. Disable or Hide Phone Link Banner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable or Hide Phone Link Banner: Windows 11 Pro.I have disabled the phone link notifications in Windows and have turned offnotification banners on my pcmy notificatiosn in the phone link feature feedshow badge on task barBut the banner still pops up and stays overlayed over all other apps.Please expain how...
  4. Cannot disable Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot disable Phone Link: Hi,I would like to be able to completely disable phone link and use it on demand.I have selected "Never" in Background app permissions.I have put "Off" to Runs at log-in.But still when I receive a call it goes to the PC no matter that I pick up on the phone. And that messes...
  5. Cannot disable Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot disable Phone Link: Hi,I would like to be able to completely disable phone link and use it on demand.I have selected "Never" in Background app permissions.I have put "Off" to Runs at log-in.But still when I receive a call it goes to the PC no matter that I pick up on the phone. And that messes...
  6. Phone Link - Hide call banner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - Hide call banner: Hi,How do I make the ongoing-call banner disappear? The fact it forces itself over everything is very annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-hide-call-banner/5762ed30-e117-4646-8b39-69e8abb87514
  7. Phone Link - Hide call banner

Phone Link - Hide call banner: Hi,How do I make the ongoing-call banner disappear? The fact it forces itself over everything is very annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-hide-call-banner/5762ed30-e117-4646-8b39-69e8abb87514
  8. Notification Banners From Phone Link Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Banners From Phone Link Not Working: For about a month now notifications from my phone wont show up under notifications banner pop ups on my laptop, I do use the Phone Link app. It doesn't show notification banners but inside the Phone Link app it'll show my notifications. It just doesn't give me a notification...
  9. Notification Banners From Phone Link Not Working

Notification Banners From Phone Link Not Working: For about a month now notifications from my phone wont show up under notifications banner pop ups on my laptop, I do use the Phone Link app. It doesn't show notification banners but inside the Phone Link app it'll show my notifications. It just doesn't give me a notification...
  10. DISABLE the Settings Header Banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    DISABLE the Settings Header Banner: To disable the Settings Header Banner 1. Download the proper Mach2 file here: Releases . riverar/mach2 . GitHub 2. Open the zip file and place: mach2.exe and msdia140.dll on your desktop. 3. Open a command prompt as Admin. 4. Type: cd C:\Users\<user name>\Desktop [where...