Windows 10: DirectX 9 Installation Failure.

Discus and support DirectX 9 Installation Failure. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've tried to install DirectX 9 on my 64-bit laptop to play certain games. However, when I install the June 2010 Runtime, and run the setup, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pabsAX, Oct 16, 2024 at 12:12 PM.

1. pabsAX Win User

DirectX 9 Installation Failure.

Hello, I've tried to install DirectX 9 on my 64-bit laptop to play certain games. However, when I install the June 2010 Runtime, and run the setup, it installs everything, but without any effects. The games still won't open. I've tried to also activate LegacyComponents, but that doesn't work neither. I don't know how to fix this problem, it seems like DirectX 9 just refuses to install. For information, I have DirectX 12 installed on my laptop.

:)

Thema:

DirectX 9 Installation Failure.

1. DirectX 9 Installation Failure. - Similar Threads - DirectX Installation Failure

2. DirectX 9 Installation Failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9 Installation Failure.: Hello, I've tried to install DirectX 9 on my 64-bit laptop to play certain games. However, when I install the June 2010 Runtime, and run the setup, it installs everything, but without any effects. The games still won't open. I've tried to also activate LegacyComponents, but...
  3. Downloading DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading DirectX 9: I recently bought Batman Arkham Asylum but I cannot open it. I have tried literally everything and watched every video on how to get it working. I think that the problem might be that I do not have DirectX 9 installed on my PC. How do I go about downloading it and is there...
  4. Downloading DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading DirectX 9: I recently bought Batman Arkham Asylum but I cannot open it. I have tried literally everything and watched every video on how to get it working. I think that the problem might be that I do not have DirectX 9 installed on my PC. How do I go about downloading it and is there...
  5. directx 9 dowload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    directx 9 dowload: Hi, since yesterday it has appeared that I am unable to download because apparently the file is not found. I used the official link and it says that "this download is no longer available" Can we have any update what's the play with this? Thank you....
  6. Directx 9 install error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Directx 9 install error on Windows 10: Really I'm trying to play Black Ops 1, and there's no sound. I've looked around a lot for a solution and the only one that really works is to go in the _Redist file that contains direct x9 setup dxwebsetup, and then "Error creating process <C:\Users\user...
  7. DirectX 9 doesn't install on laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX 9 doesn't install on laptop: I tried to installed Roxio VCR to DVD software on my laptop. My laptop has Windows 10. The error message says I need to install DirectX 9, but that did not install. I saw another message and it says to use DirectX11, but that did not install onto my laptop. Any...
  8. DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 that came with Windows 10, but the hard drive failed and it was replaced with another hard drive with Windows 10 on it, too. I tried installing GMod off of Steam, and it says it's missing a .dll file that has to do with DirectX 9. I tried fully...
  9. Safe to install DirectX 9 on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe to install DirectX 9 on Windows 10?: Refreshing a friend's PC and they play some older games that require it. 40027
  10. Directx 9 missing?

in Windows 10 Support
    Directx 9 missing?: Hi all, first time posting (I think?) but i do get all my info from here *Smile I have been a part of the insider program from the start and have always been in the fast ring. All of a sudden with the latest build, I can't install apps that require Directx Version 9. The...