Windows 10: Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused

Discus and support Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so imma translate some of this from norwegian to english so some of the errors, etc might not be precisely what it'd say in english. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoarNilsen, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused

Ok, so imma translate some of this from norwegian to english so some of the errors, etc might not be precisely what it'd say in english. The problem happened after i did a complete wipe of the computer, during the wiping i struggled with some errors using local and simple reinstalls of the windows 10. I couldn't log in my profile the and got the error "User profile cannot be loaded", where i couldn't even get into my pc using safe mode. I eventually bought myself a usb stick and installed windows 10 through that which seemingly fixed it. Now my windows 10 won't activate and some of the errors

:)

JoarNilsen, Aug 5, 2023
  2. 74lobster Win User

QuickCam Communicate STX M/N UAM14A and Windows 10 Insider 21277.rs

Hi, I have a Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX M/N UAM14A and Windows 10 Professional Insider Preview Build 21277.rs_prerelease.201207-1443

After s sistem upgrade I have issues with the install of the drivers of Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX M/N UAM14A :in the component list it gives me an exclamation point and seems to be not possible load the drivers:

Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused 313319d1609701616t-quickcam-communicate-stx-m-n-uam14a-windows-10-insider-21277-rs-full.jpg

It's the first time after a lot of upgrade Windows version that this happens, could soumeone help me ?

If I can try an STX M/N UAM14A driver, this is the result:

Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused 313320d1609701764t-quickcam-communicate-stx-m-n-uam14a-windows-10-insider-21277-rs-error.jpg

Could someone help me to fix this issue ?

Thanks in advcance

74lobster, Aug 5, 2023
  3. Is it possible to use digital-license activation for "N" version of Windows 10, when I upgraded from "non-N" 8.1?

* Original Title: Upgrade Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 N?

Hello,

I made legal upgrade from Windows 8.1 Home to Windows 10 Home before end of July 29th, 2016. Now I would like to make a clean installation from downloaded media, but I would like to install Windows 10 Home N instead!

Is it possible to use digital-license activation for "N" version of Windows 10, when I upgraded from "non-N" 8.1?

Thank you!

MarkZurker, Aug 5, 2023
  4. 74lobster Win User

Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused

QuickCam Communicate STX M/N UAM14A and Windows 10 Insider 21277.rs

Excuse me, I fixed the post:

Hi, I have a Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX M/N UAM14A and Windows 10 Professional Insider Preview Build 21277.rs_prerelease.201207-1443

After the Sistem upgrade I have issues with the drivers of Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX M/N UAM14A :in the component list gives me an exclamation point and seems to be not possible to install the proper drivers:

Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused 313426d1609777403t-quickcam-communicate-stx-m-n-uam14a-windows-10-insider-21277-rs-full.jpg

It's the first time after a lot of upgrades of Widows versions that this happens, could someone help me ?

74lobster, Aug 5, 2023
Thema:

Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused

1. Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused - Similar Threads - Digital copy Core

2. Windows 7 Ultimate N won't activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Ultimate N won't activate: A client of mine purchased a very expensive automobile alignment system that came with a non-activated version of Windows 7 Ultimate N 32 bit. Why, for that kind of money $10,000 they wouldn't install and activate a current Microsoft OS is appalling, but I suspect it's...
  3. Windows 7 Ultimate N won't activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Ultimate N won't activate: A client of mine purchased a very expensive automobile alignment system that came with a non-activated version of Windows 7 Ultimate N 32 bit. Why, for that kind of money $10,000 they wouldn't install and activate a current Microsoft OS is appalling, but I suspect it's...
  4. Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused: Ok, so imma translate some of this from norwegian to english so some of the errors, etc might not be precisely what it'd say in english. The problem happened after i did a complete wipe of the computer, during the wiping i struggled with some errors using local and simple...
  5. Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital copy of windows 10 Core N Home N won't activate and i'm quite confused: Ok, so imma translate some of this from norwegian to english so some of the errors, etc might not be precisely what it'd say in english. The problem happened after i did a complete wipe of the computer, during the wiping i struggled with some errors using local and simple...
  6. Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy: I purchased a computer from a friend. The PC has Windows Home N installed and it appears to be a pirated copy. I have been using the computer and finally purchased a genuine OEM key. I want to remove the pirated copy and install the genuine copy. My question is related to...
  7. Windows 10 Home N

Windows 10 Home N: How do I purchase Windows 10 Home N from Microsoft? I have only seen regular versions of 10 Home offered on the site. I have an non-activated version on my desktop, and from what I seen in threads here, a product key from a regular version of 10 Home will not work....
  8. Activating Windows 10 N

Activating Windows 10 N: I recently built a PC and installed Windows 10 N on it. Thought there would be less bloat. Now, I have a Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 CD key from an old laptop HDD that isn't in use. The key doesn't activate my Windows 10 N. I get "the product key you entered didn't...
  9. Windows 10 Home N

Windows 10 Home N: Hello, 2 months ago i installed windows to my computer, i dont know why, but i choosed Windows 10 Home N. Today i bought a Product Key for Windows 10 Home, and i cant use it. All i want to do is to change my Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 Home, please help me!!!...
  10. Windows 10 Home N won't activate

Windows 10 Home N won't activate: OK never mind, I just reinstalled Windows selecting the correct version and it was automatically activated. Now I'm in for another day of tweaking and reinstalling all programs *Wink Thanks.