Windows 10: Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

Discus and support Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm at my wits end trying to get my desktop PC to connect to a wireless display. I've spent the last hours? days? Troublshooting the issue trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Theodore Honerlaw, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

I'm at my wits end trying to get my desktop PC to connect to a wireless display. I've spent the last hours? days? Troublshooting the issue trying to get my PC to connect to the Roku Streambar system I have in my living room. The Roku device is new, and I've managed to be able to screen mirror other devices my android without issue. The issue I'm having though is that I'm able to see the device appear when selecting a wireless display to connect to on my PC, but when I try to connect it'll just keep pending before the connection will fail and I'll get an error stating 'Can't connect to device

:)

Theodore Honerlaw, Oct 11, 2023
  2. KWFJr Win User

Windows 11 will not connect to Roku Streambar Pro

I have followed the "Fix connections to wireless displays or docks in Windows" article from Microsoft support as well as enabling mirroring on the Roku Streambar Pro. However, it never connects.

KWFJr, Oct 11, 2023
  3. GraceRow Win User
    Need Help screen mirroring to roku stick

Ive done all the steps like enabling screen mirroring on my roku stick and then adding my roku as a device to my PC but then I dont know how to mirror from there

GraceRow, Oct 11, 2023
  4. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

Roku screen mirroring impossible with Windows 10?

Hi KH55,

I understand that you want to mirror that screen of your computer to your TV using Roku stick, however, some receivers including Roku may not be fully compatible with Windows 10 Miracast. The recommended device that you can use that is fully compatible with
    Windows 10 is the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. To get a successful connection, device
    driver plays a big role to make this happen. The best option is to get in touch with your device manufacturer to check if Roku sticks are fully compatible and tested for screen mirroring. They might provided you an updated driver or a firmware update to address
    compatibility issue.

Regards.

Gemzon Mar, Oct 11, 2023
Thema:

Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

1. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar - Similar Threads - Difficulty screen mirroring

2. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar: I'm at my wits end trying to get my desktop PC to connect to a wireless display. I've spent the last hours? days? Troublshooting the issue trying to get my PC to connect to the Roku Streambar system I have in my living room. The Roku device is new, and I've managed to be able...
  3. Windows 11 will not connect to Roku Streambar Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not connect to Roku Streambar Pro: I have followed the "Fix connections to wireless displays or docks in Windows" article from Microsoft support as well as enabling mirroring on the Roku Streambar Pro. However, it never connects....
  4. Windows 11 will not connect to Roku Streambar Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not connect to Roku Streambar Pro: I have followed the "Fix connections to wireless displays or docks in Windows" article from Microsoft support as well as enabling mirroring on the Roku Streambar Pro. However, it never connects....
  5. Mirroring to Roku hangs once connected???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mirroring to Roku hangs once connected???: Mirroring to Roku hangs once connected, new SANYO 2020 ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring-to-roku-hangs-once-connected/cf02fac0-1cdd-4173-a023-a2eb460a525a
  6. Screen Mirroring with a Roku Issues

Screen Mirroring with a Roku Issues: Hello! I have a Windows 10 version 1901 if that matters and I'm trying to connect to my Roku that has screen mirroring enabled. I go to add a device, click on the name of my tv, it loads for awhile and then says "couldn't connect to your device". I have restarted my...
  7. Windows screen mirroring to roku

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows screen mirroring to roku: I recently updated my PC from 7 to 10. I installed as a second os so I could retain 7 for programs that don't run on 8 and I assume don't run on 10, hence why I haven't updated until recently. After installing the screen size would not match up with monitor leaving me with...
  8. Windows 10 will Not Screen Mirror to Roku Stick

Windows 10 will Not Screen Mirror to Roku Stick: I have tried multiple solutions to try and screen mirror my Windows 10 PC to my tv via Roku Stick. My PC has Miracast with HDCP. I have tried connecting through the Action Center and Settings. The PC initiates a connection with the Roku Stick. I select Allow on Roku and...
  9. Unable to Screen Mirror Windows 10 to Roku Television.

Unable to Screen Mirror Windows 10 to Roku Television.: Okay, so the first time I set up screen mirroring on my Roku TCL 32" it worked! However, I went to do a task that took around 30 minutes and came back and saw that my computer and the tv was asleep/off. So I try to reconnect my pc to the roku and everytime I did it, it always...
  10. Wireless Screen Mirroring.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Screen Mirroring.: I have a sharp smart tv with roku. I can connect android phones to it no problem but on my computer when I try to search for it nothing comes up. I have windows 10 with a GeForce 1070 with a ryzen 7. Both computer and tv are connect to the same wireless network. What am I...