Windows 10: Difficulties signing up from Microsoft 365 student from £2.99 a month.

Discus and support Difficulties signing up from Microsoft 365 student from £2.99 a month. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to subscribe to the Microsoft 365 student discount which is £2.99 a month, as I would like to keep my notes after I leave university.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HannahWE, Oct 2, 2024 at 11:57 AM.

1. HannahWE Win User

Difficulties signing up from Microsoft 365 student from £2.99 a month.

I'm trying to subscribe to the Microsoft 365 student discount which is £2.99 a month, as I would like to keep my notes after I leave university. However, it is saying my school email is not verified and when I used the other method of verification it changes my region. I've tried everything I've seen online like making sure all my region settings are fixed and any cache or cookies are cleared and I'm not sure what else to do.

:)

Thema:

Difficulties signing up from Microsoft 365 student from £2.99 a month.

1. Difficulties signing up from Microsoft 365 student from £2.99 a month. - Similar Threads - Difficulties signing Microsoft

2. Difficulties signing up from Microsoft 365 student from £2.99 a month.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Difficulties signing up from Microsoft 365 student from £2.99 a month.: I'm trying to subscribe to the Microsoft 365 student discount which is £2.99 a month, as I would like to keep my notes after I leave university. However, it is saying my school email is not verified and when I used the other method of verification it changes my region. I've...
  3. Difficulties signing up from Microsoft 365 student from £2.99 a month.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulties signing up from Microsoft 365 student from £2.99 a month.: I'm trying to subscribe to the Microsoft 365 student discount which is £2.99 a month, as I would like to keep my notes after I leave university. However, it is saying my school email is not verified and when I used the other method of verification it changes my region. I've...
  4. Difficulty retrieving Bitlocker key from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty retrieving Bitlocker key from Microsoft account: I went to retrieve a key from Microsoft.com account but it's been sitting with the circle spinning for the last 15 minutes. Is this normal? It shouldn't even take that long?...
  5. Difficulty retrieving Bitlocker key from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty retrieving Bitlocker key from Microsoft account: I went to retrieve a key from Microsoft.com account but it's been sitting with the circle spinning for the last 15 minutes. Is this normal? It shouldn't even take that long?...
  6. Student Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Student Office 365: When i connect my student email to use office 365 i cant use a pin because the organisation is controlling aspects of Windows 10. How do i use office 365 with my student email without the organisation having control over windows?...
  7. Student Microsoft 365 stopped working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Student Microsoft 365 stopped working: I am unable to use microsoft tools because it says I do not have office. I have the free version for students. Any suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/student-microsoft-365-stopped-working/d560cb46-0421-4f3c-9813-ac9d78410175
  8. Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365: Hello: Please research-I re ordered 365 and noted an e-mail with name change microsoft365. How can I access this program. <PII Removed>? Thank you Ed Bell, Jr. ***Original title: <PII Removed>? updated subscription e-mail notified name change microsoft365 change...
  9. Difficulty Restoring from Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difficulty Restoring from Backup: Please be sympathetic with my lack of knowledge. But I will try my best to explain my issues. I have an old Lenovo Y580 laptop, which has been progressively slowing down each time a Windows update is issued. I know it is old, but I only do some basic computing (eg tax...
  10. Office 365 A1 for students

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 365 A1 for students: How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-a1-for-students/4a063251-5aad-432f-8ba5-4740b46d10ed"