Windows 10: Difference between made in difference country.

Discus and support Difference between made in difference country. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to know what is the difference between made in the USA vs. made in Vietnam windows 10 pro original. is there any difference in the specification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rockob, Jul 15, 2020.

1. rockob Win User

Difference between made in difference country.

I want to know what is the difference between made in the USA vs. made in Vietnam windows 10 pro original. is there any difference in the specification or something else?

:)

rockob, Jul 15, 2020
  2. michaels---01, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Surface and windows country differences

If we're talking about the operating system itself, the only major differences will only be observed based on the version/edition. The software remains the same. As Microsoft aims to empower every person and organization to achieve more, different types
    of Windows 10 best suited to your needs and preferences are available for everyone. The same goes for Office; with language, service pack, and versions among the few minor differences that set them apart from each other.

To get a better understanding of this, feel free to read the following article:

If you have other questions or concerns in the future, we'll be here to assist.

Jelo Sen, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Elano7 Win User

Why are there different WIndows OS prices for different countries?

I would like to buy Windows 10 Home, and in the microsoft shop the price is 119$.

But for other countries the price is bigger.

For my country Bosnia it is 169$.

Why is there such a big difference between the prices?

What depends the price on?

It is a transaction between me and Microsoft so that I can not imagine if there are some domestic taxes.

Elano7, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Difference between made in difference country. - Similar Threads - Difference between made

2. Difference between different partitions ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference between different partitions ?: Need some answers. Please help.What is the difference between Physical and Logical partition in Windows ?Is it possible to create a Physical partition in laptops where the Windows is OEM installed , like HP laptops ?Why does the warranty void if a Physical partition created...
  3. Difference between different partitions ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difference between different partitions ?: Need some answers. Please help.What is the difference between Physical and Logical partition in Windows ?Is it possible to create a Physical partition in laptops where the Windows is OEM installed , like HP laptops ?Why does the warranty void if a Physical partition created...
  4. Difference Between Browsers

Difference Between Browsers: What is the perfmance difference between the various browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Bing and others? Speed, search ability. How / why should I pick one over the others? * Changed to a discussion and moved from Community Center...
  5. Connecting to wifi in different country

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to wifi in different country: My daughter traveled to France from US and her windows 10 laptop won't connect to her apt. wifi. She puts in password and then it says cannot connect. Her roommates MacBook connected with no issues. Is there something she has to change in her settings?...
  6. Difference between

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Difference between: Is there a significant difference between the 14" Pavilion Laptop and the 14" Stream Laptop? Thanks. Sean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between/c649a7f5-03d2-4ee9-9dab-d71a780e228f
  7. Difference between these drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difference between these drivers: I tinkered with the built-in Realtek drivers of my newly bought laptop. After getting things mixed up, I uninstalled them from my PC and installed the one from the device support. (Just choose win10 64bit) Then to my surprise, the PC never produced any sound until I...
  8. and Difference between

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    and Difference between: What is the difference between defender definition updates KB915597 and KB2267602? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/and-difference-between/090c74ba-f728-4424-ab7c-759bf9453aaf
  9. Calendar holidays for different countries

Calendar holidays for different countries: I changed my location to US so I can use Cortana but now when I open calendar app I see only US Holidays and not for my country where I live. Is there any hidden option or way to customize calendar to show holidays for any country ? 14357
  10. Difference between ISO's?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difference between ISO's?: If I download a new ISO with the MediaCreation tool from MS today, will the ISO be different from launch day? Meaning, does it contain all updates and fixes that has been sent out since launch? 26015