Windows 10: did you ever fix this problem

Discus and support did you ever fix this problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have had the sam issue and i need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by j ross1, Apr 23, 2023.

1. j ross1 Win User

did you ever fix this problem

i have had the sam issue and i need help

:)

j ross1, Apr 23, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 23, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 23, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 23, 2023
Thema:

1. did you ever fix this problem - Similar Threads - did ever fix

2. are you EVER going to fix the sign for the forum?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are you EVER going to fix the sign for the forum?: why do you give the option of stay signed in on MS if it doesn't work and I sign in where you direct me?This has been going on for YEARS. no idea of catgegory for his. NA...
  3. are you EVER going to fix the sign for the forum?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    are you EVER going to fix the sign for the forum?: why do you give the option of stay signed in on MS if it doesn't work and I sign in where you direct me?This has been going on for YEARS. no idea of catgegory for his. NA...
  4. are you EVER going to fix the sign for the forum?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. are you EVER going to fix the sign for the forum?

in Windows 10 Customization
    are you EVER going to fix the sign for the forum?: why do you give the option of stay signed in on MS if it doesn't work and I sign in where you direct me?This has been going on for YEARS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-you-ever-going-to-fix-the-sign-for-the-forum/311123e3-eba5-49e6-b818-b82191a9e9f7
  6. Can you fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you fix this problem?: My mouse is going to be corrupted after I have a Zoom meeting. When I exit the meeting, the mouse just corrupt and I don't know how to fix. But when I reset the mouse, the mouse can't turn normal....
  7. Can you fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you fix this problem?: My mouse is going to be corrupted after I have a Zoom meeting. When I exit the meeting, the mouse just corrupt and I don't know how to fix. But when I reset the mouse, the mouse can't turn normal....
  8. did you ever fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did you ever fix this problem: i have had the sam issue and i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-you-ever-fix-this-problem/4836bc43-0f62-4b8c-8631-678aea96b916
  9. Will it ever be fixed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will it ever be fixed?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ch4m1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esf3d0/will_it_ever_be_fixed/
  10. The problem you have never ever experienced

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The problem you have never ever experienced: Have Fujitsu laptop. Nvidia card and intel integrated on motherboard. Installed nvidia card latest drivers, windows 10 black screen. Have to disable nvidia after reinstalling the windows. Windows update keeps popping up - i kill the service every time i start my pc....