Windows 10: \Device\Video13 Error occurred on GPUID: 100

Discus and support \Device\Video13 Error occurred on GPUID: 100 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cannot find description for event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm. The component that causes this event is not installed on this local computer or is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Илья Хохлов1, Jun 30, 2024 at 1:32 PM.

1. \Device\Video13 Error occurred on GPUID: 100

Cannot find description for event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm. The component that causes this event is not installed on this local computer or is damaged. Install or repair the component on your local computer.\Device\Video13Error occurred on GPUID: 100HOW TO FIX Thatwhen i play pubg game crushed and i have this errorrtx 3060 12gb LHRAMD 7800x3dwin 11

:)

Илья Хохлов1, Jun 30, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  2. drn f15 Win User

\Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 100 00000000020030000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

hi guys i have buy new pc 4070ti i7-13700kf I had a lot of problems with games that freeze crashes of games, and I buy pc a month ago. At first, I had software problems, and I changed Windows clean and I still face this problem, but after I changed Windows, the blue screen went away, but now I only suffer from freezes and crashes. I hope someone helps me and also i have this code: Error occurred on GPUID: 100

3. Nvlddmkm \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 900

hi, i read a lot and update bios, latest drivers, windows update, check chkdsk, reinstalle driver, reinstalle my Os but this error never stop when i play on great graphic game. nothing on league of legends or bad graphic but on new game, it's impossible ... \Device\Video3

Error occurred on GPUID: 900

error :

23/20/8xbs.png - Visionneuse Zupimages

my config:

23/20/ka6f.png - Visionneuse Zupimages

23/20/djv5.png - Visionneuse Zupimages

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=23/20/v4dr.png

someone can help me plz ?

4. Zac Gill Win User

\Device\Video13 Error occurred on GPUID: 100

Games Crashing and \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 700 error showing

Good Evening to all who read,

I come with a new issue, something that i have been trying to diagnose for a while but have been unable to do so.

Recently I swapped my MOBO in my pc to get more room for ram, before i had the following specs:

Ryzen 5 3400G

GTX 1660S

16gb of 2400mhz corsair ram

Asus Prime B450m-k

I now have installed:

Ryzen 7 3800XT

GTX 1660S

32gb of 2400mhz corsair ram

Gigabyte B450M DS3H

I'm unsure what the direct issue is but I have been getting dxgi_error_device_removed dxgi_error_device_hung Errors - Games Crashing and \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 700 error showing and some others below is the full error from the event viewer.

The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video3

Error occurred on GPUID: 700

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

So far I have tried the following troubleshooting methods

- checked each stick of ram - no change or issues found

- tried a separate GPU - same errors occur

- Tried a full DDU and reinstall of both current and older Nvidia drivers for my GPU

- Tried reseating all components - no change

- Full reinstall of windows using a creation media

- set tdrdelay to 3c as per some other articles

- I have also tried to Nvidia Debug mode

- underclocked my GPU - no change in errors

- SFC /Scannow used on multiple occasions now and then something would need minor repair but sometimes no issue is found

- Temps on GPU and CPU are stable very rarely go above 60 so not hitting a temp limit

- Tried with both XMP profile on and off with no difference

At this point i don't think its a software issue and possibly a hardware issue, just looking for further clarification.

The MOBO i have changed it to was being used in about build with an igpu in with only 2 sticks on ram and was not having any issues so not sure if there is a possible issue with the board itself. Like i said prior I'm not sure when this issue started exactly so its possible it started when i did the components swap.

Thema:

\Device\Video13 Error occurred on GPUID: 100

1. \Device\Video13 Error occurred on GPUID: 100 - Similar Threads - DeviceVideo13 Error occurred

2. \Device\Video13 Error occurred on GPUID: 100

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    \Device\Video13 Error occurred on GPUID: 100: Cannot find description for event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm. The component that causes this event is not installed on this local computer or is damaged. Install or repair the component on your local computer.\Device\Video13Error occurred on GPUID: 100HOW TO FIX Thatwhen i...
  3. nvlddmkm -> \Device\video3 error occurred on gpuid:900 , Games are constantly crashing

nvlddmkm -> \Device\video3 error occurred on gpuid:900 , Games are constantly crashing: Hi, I have recently upgraded my PC hardware information written in the bottom. I was expecting a better performance in games such as Cyberpunk 2077 and Forza Horizon etc. However when I try to start games, they are either closing itself or crashing. I have checked the...
  4. Games Crashing and \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 700 error showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing and \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 700 error showing: Good Evening to all who read,I come with a new issue, something that i have been trying to diagnose for a while but have been unable to do so.Recently I swapped my MOBO in my pc to get more room for ram, before i had the following specs:Ryzen 5 3400GGTX 1660S16gb of 2400mhz...
  5. Games Crashing and \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 700 error showing

Games Crashing and \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 700 error showing: Good Evening to all who read,I come with a new issue, something that i have been trying to diagnose for a while but have been unable to do so.Recently I swapped my MOBO in my pc to get more room for ram, before i had the following specs:Ryzen 5 3400GGTX 1660S16gb of 2400mhz...
  6. Games Crashing and \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 700 error showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 100...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 100...: hi guys i have buy new pc 4070ti i7-13700kf I had a lot of problems with games that freeze out of games, and I buy pc a month ago. At first, I had software problems, and I changed Windows clean and I still face this problem, but after I changed Windows, the blue screen went...
  8. \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 100...

\Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 100...: hi guys i have buy new pc 4070ti i7-13700kf I had a lot of problems with games that freeze out of games, and I buy pc a month ago. At first, I had software problems, and I changed Windows clean and I still face this problem, but after I changed Windows, the blue screen went...
  9. Nvlddmkm \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 900

Nvlddmkm \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 900: hi, i read a lot and update bios, latest drivers, windows update, check chkdsk, reinstalle driver, reinstalle my Os but this error never stop when i play on great graphic game. nothing on league of legends or bad graphic but on new game, it's impossible ......
  10. Nvlddmkm \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 900

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvlddmkm \Device\Video3 Error occurred on GPUID: 900: hi, i read a lot and update bios, latest drivers, windows update, check chkdsk, reinstalle driver, reinstalle my Os but this error never stop when i play on great graphic game. nothing on league of legends or bad graphic but on new game, it's impossible ......