Windows 10: "Device not started" under events in the device manager

Discus and support "Device not started" under events in the device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hiin the device manager under events, windows tells me about my uhd 630 "device not started igfx". This is the error:" Problema di avvio del... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by prnl89, May 29, 2021.

1. prnl89 Win User

"Device not started" under events in the device manager

Hiin the device manager under events, windows tells me about my uhd 630 "device not started igfx". This is the error:" Problema di avvio del dispositivo PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9BC8&SUBSYS_7C751462&REV_03\3&11583659&0&10.Nome driver: oem7.infGUID classe: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Servizio: igfxFiltri inferiori:Filtri superiori"Device not started" under events in the device manager :problema: 0x0Stato problema: 0xC00000E5"windows tells me the same about my network adapter:"device not started rt640x64"Problema di avvio del dispositivo PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8125&SUBSYS_7C751462&REV_04\4&28bd9fe6&0&0

:)

prnl89, May 29, 2021

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

"Device not started" under events in the device manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, May 29, 2021
  3. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, May 29, 2021
  4. "Device not started" under events in the device manager

X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, May 29, 2021
Thema:

"Device not started" under events in the device manager

1. "Device not started" under events in the device manager - Similar Threads - Device started under

2. Device Manager not starting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager not starting.: Using Windows 10. I try and start device manager from command line as admin after making admin /active yes. It does not start, Right mouse on pc icon and select manage gives the same result.This is the error message that comes up, on each different type of access...
  3. Device Manager not starting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Manager not starting.: Using Windows 10. I try and start device manager from command line as admin after making admin /active yes. It does not start, Right mouse on pc icon and select manage gives the same result.This is the error message that comes up, on each different type of access...
  4. Device Manager not starting.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events: İ had this issue for about 2-3 months now. My Ethernet port doesnt work i checked the cables they work fine but in device manager it says device deleted in the events anyway to troubleshoot this issue. I also reinstalled the driver...
  6. Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events: İ had this issue for about 2-3 months now. My Ethernet port doesnt work i checked the cables they work fine but in device manager it says device deleted in the events anyway to troubleshoot this issue. I also reinstalled the driver...
  7. Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category

Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category: Hi All, On My Windows 10 Desktop, I am seeing few unknown devices in the Device Manager under Other Devices category. Please help me understand and know which are these devices for. Shown in the image attachment: [img] These devices are confusing, especially Nokia Obex...
  9. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager: I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are...
  10. Device not listed under Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not listed under Device Manager: Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded. Under...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. events in device manager not showing installed