Windows 10: Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager.

Discus and support Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please explain, what is many things in network adaptor section of device manager. * Moved from Community Center* Original title: Device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sai Lin Nyi, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager.

Please explain, what is many things in network adaptor section of device manager. * Moved from Community Center* Original title: Device manager question

:)

Sai Lin Nyi, Dec 8, 2022

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager. [​IMG]

AphexDreamer, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager. [​IMG]

putermaker, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager.

Microsoft hosted Virtual Adaptor is missing from Device manager on Windows 10.

Original Title: network and internet

Microsoft hosted Virtual Adaptor is Missing under Device Manager - Network Adaptors (not shown in list,even not in hidden device. ).how can i get it?

rakesh0701, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager.

1. Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager. - Similar Threads - Device manager question

2. graphic adaptor in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphic adaptor in device manager: hi yesterday i figure out something very odd i have tuf dash f15 with rtx 3060 when i plugged it out the graphic driver get disappear and when i plugged it in again back what's the problem?i tried uninstall driver and ddu and install update but those didn't work...
  3. graphic adaptor in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    graphic adaptor in device manager: hi yesterday i figure out something very odd i have tuf dash f15 with rtx 3060 when i plugged it out the graphic driver get disappear and when i plugged it in again back what's the problem?i tried uninstall driver and ddu and install update but those didn't work...
  4. Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager.

Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager.: Please explain, what is many things in network adaptor section of device manager. * Moved from Community Center* Original title: Device manager question...
  5. Bluetooth is missing on device manager section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is missing on device manager section: I am using a Sony Vaio Laptop Model Number SVE15127CNB which came with windows 8 preinstalled, later I upgraded to windows 8.1 and 10 respectively, as it became so slow using windows 10 as my laptop having 4gb of RAM and HDD, I decided to move to using Linux, after spending...
  6. Bluetooth is missing on device manager section

Bluetooth is missing on device manager section: I am using a Sony Vaio Laptop Model Number SVE15127CNB which came with windows 8 preinstalled, later I upgraded to windows 8.1 and 10 respectively, as it became so slow using windows 10 as my laptop having 4gb of RAM and HDD, I decided to move to using Linux, after spending...
  7. Bluetooth is missing on device manager section

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Wifi Adapter missing in Network Adapter section of Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adapter missing in Network Adapter section of Device Manager: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my HP laptop. I recently reloaded Windows 10 using a Windows 10 installation mediaUSB. After reloading, I found that the wifi adapter is missing in the device manager. [ATTACH] Due to this I am unable to connect to any Wifi network. The network...
  9. Device Manager, Network Adaptor, No Power Management Tab

Device Manager, Network Adaptor, No Power Management Tab: I have an Asus Zenbook with 8G and 256 SSD running Windows 10 home v1903. Often, but not always, when I open the lid the PC is no longer connected to the Internet. I then disconnect and reconnect to my network to continue. I have searched for fixes. One fix often recommended...
  10. Device Manager questions

Device Manager questions: I have a couple of questions about updates to certain areas of the device manager. System is Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero Viii GTX 980Ti Core i7-6700 8GB memory My question is that I see a couple of items that I am not sure if I need to update or...