Windows 10: Device is stuck in bitlocker recovery

Discus and support Device is stuck in bitlocker recovery in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows home edition, but after an update the computer boots into the bitlocker recovery. I went to manage recovery keys and there is a code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thomas9SO, Jul 22, 2024.

1. Thomas9SO Win User

Device is stuck in bitlocker recovery

I have Windows home edition, but after an update the computer boots into the bitlocker recovery. I went to manage recovery keys and there is a code from 2021, which doesn't work. I went into recovery and tried the code with manage-bde, but that didn't work either.My understanding is the home version of win10 doesn't include bitlocker. I'm looking for some assistance.Thanks.

:)

Thomas9SO, Jul 22, 2024
  2. James Win User

Bitlocker Stuck Decrypting

@rinconmike For future reference, instead of using the TASK MANAGER to restart, you can simply hold CTRL + SHIFT and right click on blank space on the Task bar, to bring up 'Exit Explorer'. Another option is to use software.
    From m3datarecovery Download Instructions
    From m3datarecovery - *Smile

James, Jul 22, 2024
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jul 22, 2024
  4. Device is stuck in bitlocker recovery

android recovery and kernel.img

IF you cannot enter ADB then your drivers are not working. Download the proper drivers for the device and do adb.exe devices to see if it shows anything

brandonwh64, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

Device is stuck in bitlocker recovery

1. Device is stuck in bitlocker recovery - Similar Threads - Device stuck bitlocker

2. Device is stuck in bitlocker recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device is stuck in bitlocker recovery: I have Windows home edition, but after an update the computer boots into the bitlocker recovery. I went to manage recovery keys and there is a code from 2021, which doesn't work. I went into recovery and tried the code with manage-bde, but that didn't work either.My...
  3. Device is stuck in bitlocker recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device is stuck in bitlocker recovery: I have Windows home edition, but after an update the computer boots into the bitlocker recovery. I went to manage recovery keys and there is a code from 2021, which doesn't work. I went into recovery and tried the code with manage-bde, but that didn't work either.My...
  4. Device is stuck in bitlocker recover.

Device is stuck in bitlocker recover.: I have Windows home edition, but after an update the computer boots into the bitlocker recovery. I went to manage recovery keys and there is a code from 2021, which doesn't work. I went into recovery and tried the code with manage-bde, but that didn't work either.My...
  5. BitLocker Recovery Page Stuck on Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery Page Stuck on Loading: I’m trying to retrieve my BitLocker Recovery Key online from my Microsoft account but when I click “view BitLocker keys” it opens a page that says “loading” and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?...
  6. BitLocker Recovery Page Stuck on Loading

BitLocker Recovery Page Stuck on Loading: I’m trying to retrieve my BitLocker Recovery Key online from my Microsoft account but when I click “view BitLocker keys” it opens a page that says “loading” and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?...
  7. BitLocker Recovery Page Stuck on Loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Stuck on bitlocker recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on bitlocker recovery screen: So this all started when I wanted to factory reset my computer, I did it and it was working fine but I got a TPM message thing and it told me if I wanted to erase or not, or something like that.anyway I say erase and now its telling me to enter my bitlocker recovery key1- I...
  9. Stuck on bitlocker recovery screen

Stuck on bitlocker recovery screen: So this all started when I wanted to factory reset my computer, I did it and it was working fine but I got a TPM message thing and it told me if I wanted to erase or not, or something like that.anyway I say erase and now its telling me to enter my bitlocker recovery key1- I...
  10. Stuck on bitlocker recovery screen