Windows 10: Desktop wallpaper instantly changes itself to the Black solid color after trying to change...

Discus and support Desktop wallpaper instantly changes itself to the Black solid color after trying to change... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As soon I try to change my wallpaper to anything else then Solid Color it just instantly changes back to Solid Color.I already tried few solutions like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xMarco real, Jul 30, 2023.

1. Desktop wallpaper instantly changes itself to the Black solid color after trying to change...

As soon I try to change my wallpaper to anything else then Solid Color it just instantly changes back to Solid Color.I already tried few solutions like deleting the TeanscodedWallpaper file, uncheck 'Remove background images where available' option in Ease of Access Centre.

:)

xMarco real, Jul 30, 2023
  2. Anubis23 Win User

Desktop Black Wallpaper Won't Change (Windows 10)

This same thing has happened to me, except I can change my theme and the accent colors around windows, taskbar, tiles, and smart menu also changes to reflect the theme and the desktop picture color, however for me, my actual wallpaper is not when I assigned
    it, it is black. I can change to different themes fine, but the wallpaper does not change, I can assigned wallpapers manual via "set as wallpaper" but my desktop wallpaper does not change at all.... it remains black, I can swap to solid colors from the background
    menu, but when I change to picture for a wallpaper it is black and no wallpaper is display, just black.

ALSO: I did a clean re-install hoping it would fix it, but no, it is not fixed which is breaking my mind..... A full reformat, re-install of windows 10 and the problem is persistent from the beginning? is this a Microsoft account error problem of some sort??

Anubis23, Jul 30, 2023
  3. change desktop background color

We suggest that you set the solid color first, and then change it back to the wallpaper image of your choice. Whatever solid color you choose will stay as is even after you've changed the background image to your preference.

Regards.

Patricia Yu, Jul 30, 2023
  4. Desktop wallpaper instantly changes itself to the Black solid color after trying to change...

change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jul 30, 2023
Thema:

Desktop wallpaper instantly changes itself to the Black solid color after trying to change...

1. Desktop wallpaper instantly changes itself to the Black solid color after trying to change... - Similar Threads - Desktop wallpaper instantly

2. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  3. Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...: After update to windows 11 22h2 from 21h2 it change to solid color black automatically from original wallpaper picture I set before update to 22h2....
  4. Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...

Why my laptop wallpaper background picture changes to solid color black automatically in...: After update to windows 11 22h2 from 21h2 it change to solid color black automatically from original wallpaper picture I set before update to 22h2....
  5. Desktop wallpaper instantly changes itself to the Black solid color after trying to change...

Desktop wallpaper instantly changes itself to the Black solid color after trying to change...: As soon I try to change my wallpaper to anything else then Solid Color it just instantly changes back to Solid Color.I already tried few solutions like deleting the TeanscodedWallpaper file, uncheck 'Remove background images where available' option in Ease of Access Centre....
  6. Desktop wallpaper changes itself to the Black solid color. [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop wallpaper changes itself to the Black solid color. [Windows 10]: Sorry for my english Hello! Recently I noticed that my desktop wallpaper changes itself to black marked as Windows 10 solid color Black wallpaper. First I thought it was a problem with my last wallpaper, which I had for months, so I changed it. After a few hours using my...
  7. Wallpaper Changed by itself

Wallpaper Changed by itself: Hi, My desktop wallpaper got changed to an image that was not on my laptop. This happened almost in front of me. I was using my laptop, got busy in something else but I was sitting near it the whole time and when I paid attention to my laptop again the wallpaper had been...
  8. Unable to change Black solid color desktop background image.

Unable to change Black solid color desktop background image.: After mistakenly installing and then removing an OEM manufacturers program on my Win 10 notebook, my desktop background image is now solid black. On the Personalisation screen, Background tab, this message "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your...
  9. Desktop background picture changes to solid color

Desktop background picture changes to solid color: When I right click on one of my own photos and ask to have it set as my desktop background the choice changes from picture to solid color instead of showing my photo... I've tried most everything to no avail.....
  10. plain black desktop solid colour wallpaper

plain black desktop solid colour wallpaper: Hi all. I can't seem to find how to have a straight black desktop background. The closest is a medium grey. I just want a straight black if possible... Can you please point me in the right direction? Thanks 6638