Windows 10: Desktop PC stuck in log in screen loop, cannot access computer

Discus and support Desktop PC stuck in log in screen loop, cannot access computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I have been having an issue for several days now where my computer is stuck in a login screen loop that I cannot get past. I'm running Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris Adtt, Jun 2, 2024.

1. Desktop PC stuck in log in screen loop, cannot access computer

Hello. I have been having an issue for several days now where my computer is stuck in a login screen loop that I cannot get past. I'm running Windows 11, it asks me to enter my password to log in but each time I enter it, nothing happens. It just returns me to the same "sign in" screen to enter the password again. I've done numerous things to try to fix this, including booting in safe mode does not work at all, resetting my computer while keeping the files did not make a difference, and I've tried various system startup repairs but nothing has worked. I'm very frustrated with this issue a

:)

Chris Adtt, Jun 2, 2024

2. Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 2, 2024
  3. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 2, 2024
  4. Desktop PC stuck in log in screen loop, cannot access computer

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 2, 2024
Thema:

Desktop PC stuck in log in screen loop, cannot access computer

1. Desktop PC stuck in log in screen loop, cannot access computer - Similar Threads - Desktop stuck log

2. Desktop PC stuck in log in screen loop, cannot access computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop PC stuck in log in screen loop, cannot access computer: Hello. I have been having an issue for several days now where my computer is stuck in a login screen loop that I cannot get past. I'm running Windows 11, it asks me to enter my password to log in but each time I enter it, nothing happens. It just returns me to the same "sign...
  3. Computer stuck on blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on blue screen loop: alright so this started when my Xbox controller didn’t want to work like when I would plug it in it would say it was malfunctioning but the cable and controller works so I look online trying to see if it’s a bug or something like maybe I need to update a driver I don’t know...
  4. Computer stuck on blue screen loop

Computer stuck on blue screen loop: alright so this started when my Xbox controller didn’t want to work like when I would plug it in it would say it was malfunctioning but the cable and controller works so I look online trying to see if it’s a bug or something like maybe I need to update a driver I don’t know...
  5. Computer stuck on blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. My pc is stuck on a looping screen

My pc is stuck on a looping screen: Hello, I have a problem that happened to me from yesterday to today, yesterday I was using the computer normally and turned it off right and went to sleep. This afternoon I went to turn it back on and just started giving these problems from the video I...
  7. PC stuck in blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in blue screen loop: Im not sure exactly what caused the problme but I got the "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" error after restarting my PC. The stop code on the screen was "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE". Troubleshooting in "advanced options" didn't work, so I had to reset my...
  8. PC stuck in blue screen loop

PC stuck in blue screen loop: Im not sure exactly what caused the problme but I got the "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" error after restarting my PC. The stop code on the screen was "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE". Troubleshooting in "advanced options" didn't work, so I had to reset my...
  9. Cannot log in. Log in screen stuck

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log in. Log in screen stuck: Cannot log in. Keyboard adding different characters as well. Windows Version 20h2 183479
  10. windows 10 stuck on welcome screen loop and cannot access anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 stuck on welcome screen loop and cannot access anything: Desktop stuck on welcome screen and try to log on and it will not accept anything. Also stuck on airplane mode wifi. Cannot access even settings. Just stuck....