Windows 10: desktop keeps hard rebooting uncommanded when playing games. event viewer has bug check...

Discus and support desktop keeps hard rebooting uncommanded when playing games. event viewer has bug check... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; also have keywords on kernel power 41 fault. 70368744177664,2i am aware how to get into certain things that are above my paygrade. this is one of those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joshua Easley, Oct 24, 2024 at 5:42 PM.

1. desktop keeps hard rebooting uncommanded when playing games. event viewer has bug check...

also have keywords on kernel power 41 fault. 70368744177664,2i am aware how to get into certain things that are above my paygrade. this is one of those times. i also know when to ask for higher help. this is also that time.BugcheckCode278BugcheckParameter10xffffa009f6c69050BugcheckParameter20xfffff8047e3e0a40BugcheckParameter30xffffffffc000009aBugcheckParameter40x4

:)

Joshua Easley, Oct 24, 2024 at 5:42 PM

2. PC Hard reboots while or after playing video games, no BSOD

I have been chasing an issue wherein my PC will reboot either during or after playing a video game. The only time I've seen a relevant error was recently when "reboot after bugcheck" was displayed in event viewer. I researched that topic and performed suggested troubleshooting steps and have created a folder with relevent minidumps as well as the MSinfo output. I've attached the zipped folder containing the event viewer log, the minidumps, and the MSinfo output. Any help with this aggravating issue will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Logs, Dumps, Info:
    Microsoft OneDrive

Sam Xerxes Nasarabadi, Oct 24, 2024 at 5:45 PM
  3. Speedy IV Win User
    Reboots possibly due to Bug Check

Update - I am marking this thread as Solved since my computer has stopped rebooting in the middle of the night. I am not sure what the cause was or why the reboots stopped. I did uninstall and reinstall the Intel iGPU driver and have since updated the driver to v30.0.101.1994 which was released on May 14, 2022. Based on review of Event Viewer, I thought the reboots may have been caused by a Bug Check event but MrPepka suggested it was the Intel UHD 630 graphics driver. I assume he determined this by reviewing the DMP files I provided. Thank you MrPepka

4. nancy3243 Win User

desktop keeps hard rebooting uncommanded when playing games. event viewer has bug check...

Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

Thema:

desktop keeps hard rebooting uncommanded when playing games. event viewer has bug check...

1. desktop keeps hard rebooting uncommanded when playing games. event viewer has bug check... - Similar Threads - desktop keeps hard

2. desktop keeps hard rebooting uncommanded when playing games. event viewer has bug check...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop keeps hard rebooting uncommanded when playing games. event viewer has bug check...: also have keywords on kernel power 41 fault. 70368744177664,2i am aware how to get into certain things that are above my paygrade. this is one of those times. i also know when to ask for higher help. this is also that...
  3. The computer has rebooted from a bug check, usually while playing a relatively intensive game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has rebooted from a bug check, usually while playing a relatively intensive game: My computer has been crashing while playing Rocket League or Risk of Rain 2. Rocket League sometimes crashes first, but other times the computer just restarts. I thought it was a rocket league problem, but I tried Risk of Rain 2 and then the computer crashed again. Here's the...
  4. The computer has rebooted from a bug check, usually while playing a relatively intensive game

The computer has rebooted from a bug check, usually while playing a relatively intensive game: My computer has been crashing while playing Rocket League or Risk of Rain 2. Rocket League sometimes crashes first, but other times the computer just restarts. I thought it was a rocket league problem, but I tried Risk of Rain 2 and then the computer crashed again. Here's the...
  5. The computer has rebooted from a bug check, usually while playing a relatively intensive game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. The computer has rebooted from a bug check!

The computer has rebooted from a bug check!: Hello, Ive been having an annoying issue on my PC in regards to "The computer has rebooted from a bug check" Ive done some research and uploaded the files to view using this link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkcRJouChoYPdFDWtG8boiiVf7M?e=sRLD3YI appreciate any help in identifying the...
  7. PC keep crashing When playing game and getting error in Event Viewer Event id 86

PC keep crashing When playing game and getting error in Event Viewer Event id 86: I have downloaded Assassins creed mirage and want to play this game whenever i start this game at the starting cut scene game freeze and after few seconds i got a blue screen and my whole pc restart i check the event viewer and find there was event created in Windows log ->...
  8. The computer has rebooted from a bug check?

The computer has rebooted from a bug check?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000119 0x0000000000000002, 0xffffffffc000000d, 0xffff890f36c878a0, 0xffff980414d5b9f0. A dump was saved in: C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cc3ca728-3d33-4f35-93b9-9a8a7eae4835.Happened shortly after I booted...
  9. The computer has rebooted from a bug check.

The computer has rebooted from a bug check.: My computer has started to restart every time I load into a game, no matter what game or what settings i have. I checked the reliability monitor and it gave me an event dump and I'll add that if it helps! It showed me,"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  10. The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bug check was: 0x00000050...

The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bug check was: 0x00000050...: I see that the minidump files are commonly requested to trouble shoot this error, so I uploaded them here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezogass861vq5tl/Minidump.zip?dl=0It is a Lenovo Yoga X1 3rd gen running Windows 10 20h2.Thanks...