Windows 10: Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

Discus and support Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by candelario704, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my connection. I have a desktop and lan connection so it is impossible to work this way. I have other devices and the issue is not persists on other device only on this desktop.

:)

candelario704, Sep 17, 2022

2. game scores and game progress

Hello,

To assist you further I would like to ask if you are playing the game online or from desktop.

If the game is installed and you are playing from the desktop, the issue might be caused due to compatibility of the game with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game from the game developers website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the
      game and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 17, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Sep 17, 2022
  4. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 17, 2022
Thema:

Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

1. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games - Similar Threads - Desktop keeps disconnecting

2. USB keeps disconnecting while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB keeps disconnecting while playing games: Hi, I play games on my pc, 850w PSU with an RTX 3060Ti, i7 11700k and my USB's keep disconnecting and reconnecting. Audio cuts out completely and all my key strokes either don't do anything or they just continue off the last thing I pressed, so if I pressed W last, it would...
  3. USB keeps disconnecting while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB keeps disconnecting while playing games: Hi, I play games on my pc, 850w PSU with an RTX 3060Ti, i7 11700k and my USB's keep disconnecting and reconnecting. Audio cuts out completely and all my key strokes either don't do anything or they just continue off the last thing I pressed, so if I pressed W last, it would...
  4. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games: Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my connection. I have a desktop and lan connection so it is impossible to work this way. I have other devices and the issue is...
  5. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games: Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my connection. I have a desktop and lan connection so it is impossible to work this way. I have other devices and the issue is...
  6. Internet disconnects while playing games on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects while playing games on my computer: So before one or two months i got a pc and i play World of tanks, Rocket league, Valorant and League of Legends. I don`t have problems with the last two but with WOT and RL i get disconnected from the servers probably once in a 10 games and it is VERY annoying. The problem...
  7. Internet disconnects while playing games on my computer

Internet disconnects while playing games on my computer: So before one or two months i got a pc and i play World of tanks, Rocket league, Valorant and League of Legends. I don`t have problems with the last two but with WOT and RL i get disconnected from the servers probably once in a 10 games and it is VERY annoying. The problem...
  8. Internet disconnecting while playing certain games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnecting while playing certain games: This problem has been occurring for a year now, I once fixed it by messing around with the settings and the other time It was fixed by a computer maintainer, but recently, it came back for some reason, and it is very annoying. basically, what happens is that my internet...
  9. device disconnected beep sound while playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    device disconnected beep sound while playing games: I hear a device disconnected beep sound randomly while playing games. Game lags a little or game screen minimizes at that time. This happens in a gap of around 2-3 minutes. The problem was not there before yesterday. I tried changing keyboard, plugged keyboard and mouse to...
  10. My audio IS always disconnecting while playing games.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio IS always disconnecting while playing games.: Hi there mates I have problem with my sound driver whenever i play game my sound will just disconnect and when i try using the trobleshooter its showing me that sound driver needs to pluged. To fix this problem i need to turn off my computer for about 5 minut to have sound...