Windows 10: Dell Webcam not working

Discus and support Dell Webcam not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys! I recently opened my old Inspiron N5110 and upgraded it with an SSD and planning to do some RAM upgrades. It is a great machine; however,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by itsreerag, Jul 19, 2023.

1. itsreerag Win User

Dell Webcam not working

Hello guys! I recently opened my old Inspiron N5110 and upgraded it with an SSD and planning to do some RAM upgrades. It is a great machine; however, the camera doesn't seem to be working. It already had Windows 10 I don't remember when I installed it?I don't know if it is a hardware or software issue, and Dell seems to have all the drivers EXCEPT the camera! How can I know it? I have already checked Device Manager and it doesn't show any camera/imaging device. This PC has a BIOS non-UEFI and it doesn't have any option for turning the camera off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!PC D

:)

itsreerag, Jul 19, 2023
  2. yousaf465 Win User

Dell XPS 7590 integrated Webcam not working in windows.

It is working now.

Dell Webcam not working 372101t-dell-xps-7590-integrated-webcam-not-working-windows-whatsapp-image-2021-05-19-2.04.46-am.jpg

Dell Webcam not working 443d1621372115t-dell-xps-7590-integrated-webcam-not-working-windows-screenshot-2021-05-19-020757.png

Dell Webcam not working 445d1621372218t-dell-xps-7590-integrated-webcam-not-working-windows-screenshot-2021-05-19-021003.png

- - - Updated - - -

What is device migration?

yousaf465, Jul 19, 2023
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jul 19, 2023
  4. robpester Win User

Dell Webcam not working

Webcam help please

I have a DELL 'inspiron 24 5475' which has a built in webcam. I am operating windows 10, I am also operating Norton 360.

My webcam is not working, and not even listed on the device manager. any suggestions please?

robpester, Jul 19, 2023
Thema:

Dell Webcam not working

1. Dell Webcam not working - Similar Threads - Dell Webcam working

2. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  3. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  4. Dell Webcam not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Webcam not working: Hello guys! I recently opened my old Inspiron N5110 and upgraded it with an SSD and planning to do some RAM upgrades. It is a great machine; however, the camera doesn't seem to be working. It already had Windows 10 I don't remember when I installed it?I don't know if it is a...
  5. Dell Webcam not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Webcam not working: Hello guys! I recently opened my old Inspiron N5110 and upgraded it with an SSD and planning to do some RAM upgrades. It is a great machine; however, the camera doesn't seem to be working. It already had Windows 10 I don't remember when I installed it?I don't know if it is a...
  6. Dell XPS 7590 integrated Webcam not working in windows.

Dell XPS 7590 integrated Webcam not working in windows.: I can't get the webcam to work On XPS 7590 under windows. It doesn't show up in device manager nor in any webcam software/skype, but it is working perfectly fine in Ubuntu live USB. It can't be a hardware issue. My windows version is 20H2 (Build 19042.985). Any help in this...
  7. Dell Laptop Webcam stopped working

Dell Laptop Webcam stopped working: Dell laptop build in webcam stopped working. Get error code: 0xA00F4244<noCameraAreAttached. Privacy settings are all on. In Device Manager I do not get a Camera option....
  8. Webcam works on Dell laptop but shows a black screen

Webcam works on Dell laptop but shows a black screen: Hello, I recently bought a webcam Logitech C615 for my Dell XPS 13 9370 laptop and the audio/sound works. However, it only shows a black screen on any application camera, Discord, Logitech Camera settings, etc. I tried updating the drivers, uninstalling, rebooting, checking...
  9. Dell 7390 Webcam not working

Dell 7390 Webcam not working: I have a Dell 7390 2 in 1 with a camera that is not being seen. The laptop firmware reports the camera is there and working, but once in windows it says not camera detected, and device manager does not show a camera. Dell 7390 Windows 10 v1909 O/S and Drivers updated SFC...
  10. My DELL integrated webcam is not working in windows 10

My DELL integrated webcam is not working in windows 10: Hi, I checked all online process to fix my webcam issue, however none of them seem to worked! First of all, there is no webcam entry in my laptop device manager! When I try to open default Microsoft 'Camera' app, it throws an error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. Please...