Windows 10: Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. Read rest of "story" below

Discus and support Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. Read rest of "story" below in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. The one that they sent me must have something "different" about the keyboard, because in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tom Griffith, Sep 26, 2024.

1. Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. Read rest of "story" below

Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. The one that they sent me must have something "different" about the keyboard, because in the middle of typing a word or sentence, the cursor jumps up a line or two and if I'm NOT looking as I type distracting to me ... I wind up typing jibberish. I've been a PC user since the 1980s and this has NOT happened before.So...is there a setting the Ease of Access-whatEVER-function did not offer any help. It took forEVER to type this because of the issue that I've described.

:)

Tom Griffith, Sep 26, 2024
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Sep 26, 2024
  3. Juntao Win User
    Laptop battery issue

Hey everyone! I have an old dell laptop with a pentium 2 and 64MB of ram. Real powerful(lol). It is running 98. The old battery had died and purchased a generic replacement supposedly for that model. The numbers match and all. The problem is the notebook will not recognize the battery. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks. It is just for notes and stuff.

Juntao, Sep 26, 2024
  4. Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. Read rest of "story" below

What if u replace my Dell latitude’a palm rest

Hi, I want to replace my palm rest for my dell latitude e5430 cuz it’s worn off kinda, but the thing is that the palm rest that I want, has a fingerprint scanner and my doesn’t. Sooo I wanted to ask if I replace it with the new one, can Dell SupportAssist still give me the drivers?

Best Regards!

Albi Barti, Sep 26, 2024
Thema:

Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. Read rest of "story" below

1. Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. Read rest of "story" below - Similar Threads - Dell replaced 2yr

2. Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. Read rest of "story" below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. Read rest of "story" below: Dell replaced a 2yr-old laptop because of multiple issues. The one that they sent me must have something "different" about the keyboard, because in the middle of typing a word or sentence, the cursor jumps up a line or two and if I'm NOT looking as I type distracting to me...
  3. read below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    read below: More a statement I suppose. Very low income, on disability only. recently my widows 8/7 home was updated to 10. 2 months ago I was finally able to buy a wireless mouse which has helped me immensely, now after upgrade it will not work because it is not a mocrosoft brand mouse....
  4. read below

read below: More a statement I suppose. Very low income, on disability only. recently my widows 8/7 home was updated to 10. 2 months ago I was finally able to buy a wireless mouse which has helped me immensely, now after upgrade it will not work because it is not a mocrosoft brand mouse....
  5. read below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. What if u replace my Dell latitude’a palm rest

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What if u replace my Dell latitude’a palm rest: Hi, I want to replace my palm rest for my dell latitude e5430 cuz it’s worn off kinda, but the thing is that the palm rest that I want, has a fingerprint scanner and my doesn’t. Sooo I wanted to ask if I replace it with the new one, can Dell SupportAssist still give me the...
  7. What if u replace my Dell latitude’a palm rest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What if u replace my Dell latitude’a palm rest: Hi, I want to replace my palm rest for my dell latitude e5430 cuz it’s worn off kinda, but the thing is that the palm rest that I want, has a fingerprint scanner and my doesn’t. Sooo I wanted to ask if I replace it with the new one, can Dell SupportAssist still give me the...
  8. What if u replace my Dell latitude’a palm rest

9. Read on for the strangest story

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Read on for the strangest story: This isnt really a question, but more of a discussion. So I have this laptop AMD 8 7400 with Radeon R5. This potato laptop is my daily when it comes to gaming. I play Minecraft, Rocket League, American Truck Sim, and Beamng.drive. All those games run fine for me, 20fps at...
  10. Read Below

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Read Below: So I just got a prebuilt pc with windows 10, but I cannot change the background or "customize the pc". It says about activating but there is nothing in the bottom right corner that says activate windows like i thought there would be if it wasnt activated. Any help on this...