Windows 10: Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart

Discus and support Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiEvery time I try to turn on my laptop it enters the Bitlocker recovery screen. I enter my recovery key and try to continue through but every time it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JulienBaltazar, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart

HiEvery time I try to turn on my laptop it enters the Bitlocker recovery screen. I enter my recovery key and try to continue through but every time it restarts it still opens the Bitlocker recovery screen. I’m so confused why it’s doing this. If anyone can give me any tips on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.Yours truly,Julien

:)

JulienBaltazar, Oct 23, 2023
  2. nkaufman Win User

Dell Laptop keeps asking for BitLocker Recovery Key after update

Not really sure how pics are going to help but here they are: *Huh
    Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart 343576d1629056990t-dell-laptop-keeps-asking-bitlocker-recovery-key-after-update-bitlocker.png

Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart 343577d1629057013t-dell-laptop-keeps-asking-bitlocker-recovery-key-after-update-uninstall.png

nkaufman, Oct 23, 2023
  3. Bitlocker Recovery Keys keeps appearing

I tried to restart my laptop yesterday ......Dell 15 inch ..........purchased 27 October 2017.

I received a message that I needed to enter some BITLOCK recovery keys.

After about a half hour of searching on the web I found the recovery keys for my laptop.

I entered the keys, restarted the computer and life was good.

But now, every time I restart the computer I have to reenter the keys....there are 8 sets of 6 keys, quite annoying.

I can't restart the computer without having to reenter the keys.....3X so far.

Then,,,,,,,,,the last time I restarted it I received another message that the power cord was not recognized by the computer. But I entered restart anyhow and then I got the keys .

I updated the MSFT update last week or whenever the new update was released but I did not have any problems with it last week etc.......

I did a search and did not see anything on this forum about BITLOCK.

Is this a new issue?

Any suggestions?

Thanks, from Dallas

RaymondWindoz10, Oct 23, 2023
  4. Shopdoc Win User

Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart

Bitlocker Recovery Keys keeps appearing

Where did you find the recovery key on line?

Shopdoc, Oct 23, 2023
Thema:

Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart

1. Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart - Similar Threads - Dell Laptop keeps

2. My laptop is not restarting properly after entering bitlocker recovery key correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not restarting properly after entering bitlocker recovery key correctly: After entering bitlocker recovery key Diagnosing your PC appears on the it shows your PC doesn't started properly with blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-restarting-properly-after/9d753b8f-982f-4666-960f-15c059c660bd
  3. My laptop is not restarting properly after entering bitlocker recovery key correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is not restarting properly after entering bitlocker recovery key correctly: After entering bitlocker recovery key Diagnosing your PC appears on the it shows your PC doesn't started properly with blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-restarting-properly-after/9d753b8f-982f-4666-960f-15c059c660bd
  4. Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart: HiEvery time I try to turn on my laptop it enters the Bitlocker recovery screen. I enter my recovery key and try to continue through but every time it restarts it still opens the Bitlocker recovery screen. I’m so confused why it’s doing this. If anyone can give me any tips on...
  5. Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Laptop keeps entering Bitlocker after every restart: HiEvery time I try to turn on my laptop it enters the Bitlocker recovery screen. I enter my recovery key and try to continue through but every time it restarts it still opens the Bitlocker recovery screen. I’m so confused why it’s doing this. If anyone can give me any tips on...
  6. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts: Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot...
  7. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts: Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot...
  8. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Dell Laptop keeps asking for BitLocker Recovery Key after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dell Laptop keeps asking for BitLocker Recovery Key after update: Have a Dell Inspiron laptop with Win-10 Home and automatic updates turned on. After a recent update, I cannot log on to the machine. Keeps asking for a Recovery Key and we've not done anything to encrypt the drive. What is Microsoft trying to do? Tried to uninstall last...
  10. My dell laptop keeps hanging and restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    My dell laptop keeps hanging and restarting: My dell laptop has been misbehaving and its so frustrating. You can't move when using it because you move a certain way and it goes off. There's a way that you touch the bottom- for lack of a better word and it goes off and restarts and so does the screen. Then there are...