Windows 10: Dell inspiron stuck on getting ready screen when installing

Discus and support Dell inspiron stuck on getting ready screen when installing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was trying to reinstall windows on my laptop but it got stuck on the "getting ready" screen, had no percentages shown. I tried startup repair but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zender life, Jun 30, 2024.

1. Dell inspiron stuck on getting ready screen when installing

So I was trying to reinstall windows on my laptop but it got stuck on the "getting ready" screen, had no percentages shown. I tried startup repair but it didn't work, said "startup repair couldn't repair your pc" I don't know what to do after this point so does anyone know what to do?

:)

zender life, Jun 30, 2024

2. Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jun 30, 2024
  3. My Dell Inspiron N5050 gets stuck on the blue screen, how do i reset/fix this?

My Dell Inspiron N5050 gets stuck on the blue screen, how do i reset/fix this?

Chelene Geldenhuys, Jun 30, 2024
  4. Dell inspiron stuck on getting ready screen when installing

Install a Windows on Dell laptop

I've bought a Dell laptop with some branded crap preinstalled in its Windows 10 OEM. It's Inspiron 7559 and I wanted to get a real Windows 10 Pro system, since Arch (the system I hoped to use on daily basis) doesn't yet play well with its HDPI screen. And well it just stopped booting after some reboots

So I took the media creation tool from Microsoft and made a bootable USB stick which does indeed boot on my Dell, but it just can't install Windows 10, here is what happens:

I enter all the prerequisites, choose the partitions etc. It starts to install and... just stuck on the getting files ready for whatever (67%)

The solution is obviously https://communities.intel.com/thread/96603?tstart=0

But I just can't get the steps.

I've tried the solution suggested by Intel forums to no avail. I've also tried installing newest Ubuntu with similar results. It seems that Dell sold me a brick.

• What exact "Intel Drivers" shall I get extracted to my boot USB stick? Am I supposed to search the internet for them?
    • What is a "Data Partition" and why should I format it?
    • Where is the button to load the additional drivers that I got from internet?
    • How am I supposed to update the BIOS if I don't have a Windows PC?

rostamn739, Jun 30, 2024
Thema:

Dell inspiron stuck on getting ready screen when installing

1. Dell inspiron stuck on getting ready screen when installing - Similar Threads - Dell inspiron stuck

2. Dell inspiron stuck on getting ready screen when installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell inspiron stuck on getting ready screen when installing: So I was trying to reinstall windows on my laptop but it got stuck on the "getting ready" screen, had no percentages shown. I tried startup repair but it didn't work, said "startup repair couldn't repair your pc" I don't know what to do after this point so does anyone know...
  3. Dell inspiron stuck on getting ready screen when installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell inspiron stuck on getting ready screen when installing: So I was trying to reinstall windows on my laptop but it got stuck on the "getting ready" screen, had no percentages shown. I tried startup repair but it didn't work, said "startup repair couldn't repair your pc" I don't know what to do after this point so does anyone know...
  4. Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK: I just built a new computer and am trying to install Windows 10 on my M.2 SSD through the Installation Tool USB provided by Microsoft. However its been stuck on"Getting files ready for Installation 86%"For a few hours now. I have attempted to restart my computer during this...
  5. Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK: I just built a new computer and am trying to install Windows 10 on my M.2 SSD through the Installation Tool USB provided by Microsoft. However its been stuck on"Getting files ready for Installation 86%"For a few hours now. I have attempted to restart my computer during this...
  6. Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK

7. Stuck at Getting files ready for installation

Stuck at Getting files ready for installation: So,I Bought a New SSD Which is There's No OS Installed But When Did I Put The CD In,Wait For an hour,The "Getting files ready for installation" is still stuck at 64%,I Wait for an another hour,and still stuck at 64%,Please Someone Help Me...
  8. Screen stuck on getting windows ready

Screen stuck on getting windows ready: i updated and shut down when ethernet was unplugged. then i realized it and replugged the ethernet. now the screen is stuck on getting windows ready. did the ethernet have something to do with it? What do I do?...
  9. Stuck Getting Devices Ready when installing window 10 on DELL

Stuck Getting Devices Ready when installing window 10 on DELL: Dear community, I met the issue when installing windows 10, Step 1 : I used USB to install window 10 on my laptop Step 2 : After finishing, My laptop inform to restart Step 3 : When go to Getting Device Ready step, the processing was not responding anymore like my...
  10. Stuck at "Getting files ready for installation"

Stuck at "Getting files ready for installation": My computer was bogging down, so i decided to do a freah install of windows 10. I made a proper bootable usb thats made for uefi with the media creation tool. It keeps getting stuck at about 89% even with a custom install and deleting all possible partitions. Ive tried to...