Windows 10: Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers

Discus and support Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Recently my Dell G15 laptop speakers have stopped detecting. They no longer appear on the speaker options and I can't seem to find them in any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alessio143, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers

Hi,Recently my Dell G15 laptop speakers have stopped detecting. They no longer appear on the speaker options and I can't seem to find them in any setting. As of now I can't listen to anything on my computer without headphones and I can't find the speakers anywhere. Any help would workthanks~ i have a discord as well if share screen is needed.

:)

Alessio143, Feb 17, 2023

2. Laptop won't detect speaker and mic

I run W10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. Today, my laptop stopped recognizing my speaker and mic. I had just installed update KB5016616, and now my laptop won't detect my speaker and mic. I uninstalled what I think to be the device inquest and rebooted; the driver came back, but the devices still aren't detected. (FWIW, my headphones work, but not my speaker.) I've also run dism to fix any problems with system files, but that didn't help. The devices aren't listed in "Settings," and elsewhere my AMD audio is not connected. How do I fix this?

RogerBlair1, Feb 17, 2023
  3. New Dell laptop windows 11 won't detect my headset mic

I have been trying to call with my friend on my new Dell gaming laptop, its a Dell G15 Ryzen Edition, and I can't use any other microphone then the one built into my computer. Please help! It won't even detect the mic and I can't switch to the mic it only shows the one built into my computer.

TabithaVogel, Feb 17, 2023
  4. JobiumLtd Win User

Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers

Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices and I can just hear sound from the internal laptop speaker.

How can I connect my Bluetooth speakers to the laptop?

JobiumLtd, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers

1. Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers - Similar Threads - Dell G15 Special

2. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...
  3. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...
  4. Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer: I have a Dell G15 5520 that I've owned since mid 2023. The audio worked completely fine for about 6 months, but starting about a month ago the computer has randomly refused to connect to any audio devices that I try. This includes both the Realtek speakers that came with the...
  5. Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer

Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer: I have a Dell G15 5520 that I've owned since mid 2023. The audio worked completely fine for about 6 months, but starting about a month ago the computer has randomly refused to connect to any audio devices that I try. This includes both the Realtek speakers that came with the...
  6. How can be installed windows professional on Dell G15 5521 Special Edition

How can be installed windows professional on Dell G15 5521 Special Edition: When I install Windows professional it installed the home edition. Please help with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-be-installed-windows-professional-on-dell/328c3191-6f1a-4b70-9def-8cc40b31f62d
  7. How can be installed windows professional on Dell G15 5521 Special Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can be installed windows professional on Dell G15 5521 Special Edition: When I install Windows professional it installed the home edition. Please help with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-be-installed-windows-professional-on-dell/328c3191-6f1a-4b70-9def-8cc40b31f62d
  8. Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers

Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers: Hi,Recently my Dell G15 laptop speakers have stopped detecting. They no longer appear on the speaker options and I can't seem to find them in any setting. As of now I can't listen to anything on my computer without headphones and I can't find the speakers anywhere. Any help...
  9. BSOD on Dell G15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Dell G15: Hello! I got BSOD while gaming, this error is shown. Can anyone help? - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  10. BSOD on Dell G15

BSOD on Dell G15: Hello! I got BSOD while gaming, this error is shown. Can anyone help? - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...