Windows 10: Dell 7390 Webcam not working

Discus and support Dell 7390 Webcam not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell 7390 2 in 1 with a camera that is not being seen. The laptop firmware reports the camera is there and working, but once in windows it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TranceTech, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Dell 7390 Webcam not working

I have a Dell 7390 2 in 1 with a camera that is not being seen. The laptop firmware reports the camera is there and working, but once in windows it says not camera detected, and device manager does not show a camera.

Dell 7390

Windows 10 v1909 O/S and Drivers updated

SFC completed, updated O/S, and dell drivers updated.

Dell Diagnostics report no no issues and that camera is working

Device manager does not show a camera but does show bad bluetooth and USB Composite errors.

:)

TranceTech, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Apr 23, 2020
  3. robpester Win User
    Webcam help please

I have a DELL 'inspiron 24 5475' which has a built in webcam. I am operating windows 10, I am also operating Norton 360.

My webcam is not working, and not even listed on the device manager. any suggestions please?

robpester, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Dell 7390 Webcam not working

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Dell 7390 Webcam not working

1. Dell 7390 Webcam not working - Similar Threads - Dell 7390 Webcam

2. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  3. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  4. Dell Webcam not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Webcam not working: Hello guys! I recently opened my old Inspiron N5110 and upgraded it with an SSD and planning to do some RAM upgrades. It is a great machine; however, the camera doesn't seem to be working. It already had Windows 10 I don't remember when I installed it?I don't know if it is a...
  5. Dell Webcam not working

Dell Webcam not working: Hello guys! I recently opened my old Inspiron N5110 and upgraded it with an SSD and planning to do some RAM upgrades. It is a great machine; however, the camera doesn't seem to be working. It already had Windows 10 I don't remember when I installed it?I don't know if it is a...
  6. Dell Webcam not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Dell Latitude 7390 No Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude 7390 No Boot: Hello,I got the Dell Latitude 7390 a few months ago and it was working totally fine up until my family and I traveled. The place we went to didn’t have connection so I tried to get a VPN but it it took a while to download. After I finished downloading it I tried to open the...
  8. Dell Latitude 7390 No Boot

Dell Latitude 7390 No Boot: Hello,I got the Dell Latitude 7390 a few months ago and it was working totally fine up until my family and I traveled. The place we went to didn’t have connection so I tried to get a VPN but it it took a while to download. After I finished downloading it I tried to open the...
  9. Dell Latitude 7390

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude 7390: My laptop does not boot, if it does it shows some random screen and says date and time not set and when i try to set it, it does not work. Somehow after the laptop boots up it lags and shuts down on its own. The keyboard of the laptop does not work, so i have to use an...
  10. Dell Latitude 7390

Dell Latitude 7390: My laptop does not boot, if it does it shows some random screen and says date and time not set and when i try to set it, it does not work. Somehow after the laptop boots up it lags and shuts down on its own. The keyboard of the laptop does not work, so i have to use an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell xps 7390 error camera