Windows 10: Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

Discus and support Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I deleted 3 tasks in our tasks from planner and to do and i wonder if i somehow can restore them??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hampus Petersson, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

I deleted 3 tasks in our tasks from planner and to do and i wonder if i somehow can restore them??

:)

Hampus Petersson, Nov 10, 2023

2. Task planner and legacy software

I have a problem with Task Planner (Windows 10). I have a very old utility which should run every few minutes. It worked fine under windows10 until I ported it to a different (win10) computer: Task Planner can't run the utility. HOWEVER, it runs fine when I start it by hand! I tried to simulate all circumstances for Task Planner: running the task under my own login and 'only when user is logged on'. But NO.
    I can't think of any reason why Task Planner can't run a program which I can run manually with no problem; can you?

Some more info may be relevant. The utility looks into folders of Outlook 2003. (Maybe also more recent versions, but I didn't take any chances and installed Outlook 2003.) It thankfully offers a 'debug mode' and when I put the '-debug' parameter in the 'Action' pane I now get the on-screen errormessage that 'Outlook is not installed or wrong version'. I can't imagine why but more importantly I can't see why Task Planner would generate this error while manually using the utility does not.

Hans

Hans Mabelis, Nov 10, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Planner and Microsoft To-Do integration is here

Source:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 10, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

Microsoft Planner and Microsoft To-Do integration is here

Source:

Brink, Nov 10, 2023
Thema:

Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

1. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do - Similar Threads - Deleted task Tasks

2. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do: I deleted 3 tasks in our tasks from planner and to do and i wonder if i somehow can restore them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-in-tasks-from-planner-and-to-do/0a1b79c0-59c1-4ae3-b709-f76d2f79fed4
  3. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do: I deleted 3 tasks in our tasks from planner and to do and i wonder if i somehow can restore them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-in-tasks-from-planner-and-to-do/0a1b79c0-59c1-4ae3-b709-f76d2f79fed4
  4. Task planner and legacy software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task planner and legacy software: I have a problem with Task Planner Windows 10. I have a very old utility which should run every few minutes. It worked fine under windows10 until I ported it to a different win10 computer: Task Planner can't run the utility. HOWEVER, it runs fine when I start it by hand! I...
  5. Task planner and legacy software

Task planner and legacy software: I have a problem with Task Planner Windows 10. I have a very old utility which should run every few minutes. It worked fine under windows10 until I ported it to a different win10 computer: Task Planner can't run the utility. HOWEVER, it runs fine when I start it by hand! I...
  6. Task planner and legacy software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Deleted task scheduler task

Deleted task scheduler task: Hi,I Accidentally deleted StartComponentCleanup in Task Scheduler. Is it possible to recover or re-create the deleted task? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-scheduler-task/0866d10b-9ef7-4bb7-8f0a-56b848500fa9
  8. Deleted task scheduler task

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted task scheduler task: Hi,I Accidentally deleted StartComponentCleanup in Task Scheduler. Is it possible to recover or re-create the deleted task? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-scheduler-task/0866d10b-9ef7-4bb7-8f0a-56b848500fa9
  9. How do I delete all the task history from task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete all the task history from task bar: Can anybody please explain how I delete history from icons on the task bar...? I can right-click and remove history individually but it takes ages to do. I would rather prevent not see history at all bat can't find how to do that in regular MS advice Thanks RA....
  10. Is Task Planner running properly ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Task Planner running properly ?: Hi, My version number is Windows 10 Im completely new to Windows Defender so I have a few questions about running scheduled tasks for Defender. Now, I set the planned task for getting the desktop out of the sleeping mode; if a task should be completed, but there is a...