Windows 10: Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake

Discus and support Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wanted Windows 10 OneDrive to stop storing files. So I went to This PC and deleted OneDrive. That deleted myy Documents Folder but apparently nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tara0101, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Tara0101 Win User

Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake

I wanted Windows 10 OneDrive to stop storing files. So I went to This PC and deleted OneDrive. That deleted myy Documents Folder but apparently nothing else pictures, videos, music from the PC. So I logged into OneDrive online and found files from my Document folder. I moved one of them while online to Desktop. But it didn't show up on my computer. Obviously I know nothing about how OneDrive works. How can I retrieve files from OneDrive to my PC and how can I find the one file I thought I was moving to Desktop. Where did it go? Sorry, the topics and sub-topics available to select rea

:)

Tara0101, Oct 19, 2021

2. how to restore photos in picasa deleted by mistake

Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you delete the photos from the PC?

• Did you check if the photos are present in File Explorer?

If any files, folders, documents are deleted accidently from the PC,
    Recycle bin
    holds them if the size of the deleted items are containable. Check if the photos folder is present in
    Recycle bin.

Step 1: Check if the files and folders are present in your PC using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard and type the file or folder name in the search box.

• Select the search result which shows folder and drive location of the program.

• Follow the file or folder path of the program and check if it is the file you are looking for.

Step 2: If you are unable to view the pictures using Picasa application, I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Open Windows File Explorer by pressing
      Windows key + E keys on the keyboard.

• Open the file or folder where pictures are located.

• Right click on a picture and hover your mouse over to
      Open with option.

• Select Picasa from the option and check if you are able the view the pictures in
      Picasa photo viewer.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact the application manufacturer for further assistance.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Rickles1 Win User
    Upgraded to Windows 10. UUHHH Maybe a big mistake!!

Upgraded to Windows 10. Maybe a BIG mistake!!! Windows update will download updates but will not install them!!! Lost all icons and references to Edge browser!! Other problems surfacing!! Whats gonna be next!! Any suggestions??

Rickles1, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Cliff S Win User

Big mistake

Click the up down arrow on the tab:

Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake [​IMG]

That's the thumbnail view

Cliff S, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake - Similar Threads - Deleted Drive Big

2. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  3. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  4. Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake: I wanted Windows 10 OneDrive to stop storing files. So I went to This PC and deleted OneDrive. That deleted myy Documents Folder but apparently nothing else pictures, videos, music from the PC. So I logged into OneDrive online and found files from my Document folder. I moved...
  5. Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake: I wanted Windows 10 OneDrive to stop storing files. So I went to This PC and deleted OneDrive. That deleted myy Documents Folder but apparently nothing else pictures, videos, music from the PC. So I logged into OneDrive online and found files from my Document folder. I moved...
  6. Deleting from One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting from One Drive: I'm using an HP desktop, i7, 360Ghz, Win 10.I'm trying to "clean up" my computer and various other files.When I access One Drive, downloaded 11-21-2020 see atch 1, there are several Quick Time video files that I've copied to my computer. However, when I try to delete those...
  7. One drive sync big problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive sync big problem: Hello, i have come into a problem with one drive ever since i had updated my computer saturday night and when i turned it on, my background was black screen and one drive has been saying "updating files" And Processing changes number hasnt changed at all. Its been stuck at...
  8. I made a big mistake...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I made a big mistake...: A call from Wavene Infotech showed me 1,159 errors/attempted hacks and other "serious" breaches on my laptop / Window's 10. Sounding like a scam I hung up....he kept calling back. I eventually allowed him to show me a log illustrating all the incursions. Long story short I...
  9. Big mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big mistake: I went into Personalise to change some settings and have as you can see picked something from Browse that has left me with a large grey bar at the top of the screen . Could someone please how I can get back to a normal screen? 119624
  10. A big mistake help

in Windows 10 Support
    A big mistake help: I made a big mistake. my Dell crashed and my girlfriend used the warranty to have Dell fix it. In doing so they wiped my enter drive and all its partitions. Is there anyway I can get them back with forensic software or something? By the way I made a Mac... boot disk. If I...