Windows 10: Delete winscp old version application

Discus and support Delete winscp old version application in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I discovered Winscp application in my organisation device's. Its running in old version so my defender portal showing that devices as vulnerability... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hunter9676, Jul 16, 2024.

1. Delete winscp old version application

I discovered Winscp application in my organisation device's. Its running in old version so my defender portal showing that devices as vulnerability devices so i would like to delete or update that application.How can we do that or is there any other possible ways. The Winscp application was stored ni reg path: HK local user...; any suggestions please

:)

Hunter9676, Jul 16, 2024
  2. Ruz San Win User

Delete old version of windows

Hi Erle,

Some running files or services may be preventing you from deleting the old version of Windows on your computer, or there may be a conflict regarding permissions. We'd like to know some things to get a better picture of the problem and help you resolve it.
    Please answer the following:

• Are you trying to delete the Windows.old folder?
    • What error do you get when deleting the file?
    • Did you find the Previous Windows installation(s) file when you ran Disk Cleanup?
    • How long has it been since you upgraded the computer to Windows 10?

You can try the suggestions shared by SpiritX MS MVP on this
    page
    to permanently delete the folder of your previous operating system.

Let us know if any of the steps work for you.

We'll be glad to offer additional assistance if needed.

Regards.

Ruz San, Jul 16, 2024
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jul 16, 2024
  4. Delete winscp old version application

WinSCP Installation firing up automatically

Hi all,
    My name is Paulo and this is my fisrt Post on tenforums.

For a couple of weeks now i have been experiencing strange behaviors with the WinSCP installer being fired up out of the blue.
    I would like to have your support to see if i can fix this.

System Information:
    OS Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit operating system.

How to reproduce the problem:
    Whenever i am in folder browser dialog (does not matter the application) and i choose to create a new folder.
    The new folder appears, but once i type it's new name an press enter it will somehow start WinSCP installation (when i already have it installed).
    It will look for WinSCP.msi and will freeze the application i was working on.
    The only way to solve is by killing, in the task manager, the original application i was working on.
    I attached a screenshot of this behaviour.

Delete winscp old version application 163765d1510664158t-winscp-installation-firing-up-automatically-winscp-installer-problem.png

It will also be fired up every time i exit Visual Studio 2017!
    Can someone point me out to where i can fix this behavior?

Thanks,
    Paulo

paulojfonseca, Jul 16, 2024
Thema:

Delete winscp old version application

1. Delete winscp old version application - Similar Threads - Delete winscp old

2. Delete winscp old version application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete winscp old version application: I discovered Winscp application in my organisation device's. Its running in old version so my defender portal showing that devices as vulnerability devices so i would like to delete or update that application.How can we do that or is there any other possible ways. The Winscp...
  3. Delete winscp old version application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete winscp old version application: I discovered Winscp application in my organisation device's. Its running in old version so my defender portal showing that devices as vulnerability devices so i would like to delete or update that application.How can we do that or is there any other possible ways. The Winscp...
  4. Deleting old emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting old emails: Hello, I am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them. email - Hotmail Please advise me how to do it Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-emails/f87a0ebd-538f-44f3-b0c2-fe64d901dd15
  5. WebDAV and file upload limit with OneDrive and WinSCP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WebDAV and file upload limit with OneDrive and WinSCP: I am running Windows 8.1 Pro and I'm accessing my M365 OneDrive accounts using WinSCP. I can connect to the OneDrive folders using the WebDAV interface. I am able to successfully connect to my OneDrive folders using the third-party app WinSCP and I'm able to download very...
  6. can i delete the microsoft visual c++ old version

can i delete the microsoft visual c++ old version: can i delete the microsoft visual c++ old version i have microsoft visual c++ 2008 3times diffrent version i like to here your answer please help with this...
  7. filehistory old versions

filehistory old versions: when running the version cleanup does it only look at backup files for the current PC or all PCs under filehistory on the same backup drive? also there are 3 versions of this PC under filehistory can I just delete the 2 unused ones?...
  8. Deleted applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted applications: I wanted to delete some unnecessary applications in my windows 10 anniversary edition pc and it turns out that I mistakenly deleted some applications that if I used I would like to have them back. How could I do this?...
  9. Login issues after deleting old versions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login issues after deleting old versions: A couple days ago I realized I had about 135 GB of restore points (an excessive amount in my opinion) which I deleted and lowered the limit of how much data could be used for restore points. Before figuring out what was using so much of my hard drive space, I deleted older...
  10. WinSCP Installation firing up automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    WinSCP Installation firing up automatically: Hi all, My name is Paulo and this is my fisrt Post on tenforums. For a couple of weeks now i have been experiencing strange behaviors with the WinSCP installer being fired up out of the blue. I would like to have your support to see if i can fix this. System...