Windows 10: delete default windows 10 wallpaper

Discus and support delete default windows 10 wallpaper in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a way to delete the default images in the files so save spacewhen ever I attempt to delete said files in C:\Windows\Web it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ender1011., Jul 2, 2023.

1. delete default windows 10 wallpaper

I was wondering if there was a way to delete the default images in the files so save spacewhen ever I attempt to delete said files in C:\Windows\Web it just does not allow me

:)

Ender1011., Jul 2, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2023
  3. Request: Windows 10 default wallpaper from Insider Preview build 18282

Did some community already updated to build 18282 or participate Windows Insider Preview? If already, I want a default wallpaper on these build like this:

delete default windows 10 wallpaper dd2b8a94b9559143c6c97d239f6daa0f.jpg

Image source: Microsoft

I really appreciate it if some of you share these wallpaper to this discussion because the reason is I want to collect it as archive or evolution of Microsoft Windows default wallpaper. And also I cannot find this wallpaper on
    Google Search because I don't know why and only the result this screenshot (as you can see at top). That's all for it.

Note

Please upload that wallpaper from these directories (if you don't know):

• C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper\Windows
    • C:\Windows\Web\4K\Wallpaper\Windows (for all resolution)

And also please upload these to the following cloud drive:

1. Google Drive (recommended)
    2. Microsoft OneDrive
    3. Mega.nz

Hanif Shaquille Budiawan, Jul 2, 2023
  4. lZKoce Win User

delete default windows 10 wallpaper

Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

laugh all you want, but I have an issue with Windows 10 and setting up wallpapers. Right click-> background doesn't help. I want the old school screen I have seen in Windows 8. I want to set up a dual monitor wallpaper. This command used to take me to the right place :

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper , but now it doesn't. What could be the problem here ?

The wallpaper page is no longer available from Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personlization > Desktop background like in Windows 8. Why did they change this is beyond my understanding. Anyone with an idea is more than welcomed.

Windows version is : 1703 ( OS build 15063.483 )
    Windows edition: Home
    Activation status: Digital license linked to my MS Account

lZKoce, Jul 2, 2023
Thema:

delete default windows 10 wallpaper

1. delete default windows 10 wallpaper - Similar Threads - delete default wallpaper

2. Why Doesn't Windows 11 Have 4K Wallpapers In It's Default Wallpapers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Doesn't Windows 11 Have 4K Wallpapers In It's Default Wallpapers?: Why Doesn't Windows 11 Have 4K Wallpapers In It's Default Wallpapers? It seems like they are all 1920x1080. Correct me if I am wrong but all the Windows 11 default wallpapers are in 1920x1080?...
  3. delete default windows 10 wallpaper

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete default windows 10 wallpaper: I was wondering if there was a way to delete the default images in the files so save spacewhen ever I attempt to delete said files in C:\Windows\Web it just does not allow me...
  4. delete default windows 10 wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete default windows 10 wallpaper: I was wondering if there was a way to delete the default images in the files so save spacewhen ever I attempt to delete said files in C:\Windows\Web it just does not allow me...
  5. Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default: Hi, recently I've noticed that my lockscreen wallpaper switches to the default image every now and then when booting up. There's only one account on the computer and that account has a custom wallpaper as the lockscreen. When I turn on the system it'll sometimes display the...
  6. Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default: Hi, recently I've noticed that my lockscreen wallpaper switches to the default image every now and then when booting up. There's only one account on the computer and that account has a custom wallpaper as the lockscreen. When I turn on the system it'll sometimes display the...
  7. Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 Default Wallpaper Low Resolution

Windows 10 Default Wallpaper Low Resolution: So guys, for some reason Windows 10's default wallpaper (which I like) is stuck at 1024 x 768 (or whatever the resolution is after a clean install) even after going to my native resolution of 1920 x 1080 after installing my GPU drivers. Is there a way to force Windows into...
  9. Location of the default wallpaper?

Location of the default wallpaper?: Where is this wallpaper stored? also, where can I find the different resolutions of it? Thanks!. 10255
  10. Editing the default wallpaper

Editing the default wallpaper: Sorry if this has been posted, but would it be possible for any talented graphics people to change the default wallpaper from blue to red, assuming it's easy to do? 20542