Windows 10: Delete confirmation message appears multiple times

Discus and support Delete confirmation message appears multiple times in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I delete something then pop-up 5-6 time and I clicked yes or no but same thing repeat again and again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Avinash kumar6, Sep 9, 2024.

1. Delete confirmation message appears multiple times

When I delete something then pop-up 5-6 time and I clicked yes or no but same thing repeat again and again

:)

Avinash kumar6, Sep 9, 2024
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Windows Photo Delete with out confirmation

Hi Janey,

You can delete multiple photo's at once to only get the confirmation once. You can do it with these steps:

• Click a photo and then click View all photos on the upper-left corner of the window.
    • Click Collection on the left pane.
    • Click the Select icon on the upper-right corner and select all the file that you would want to be removed.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard or the Delete icon to delete.

Let us know if there's anything else you need.

Ian Ser, Sep 9, 2024
  3. SP1969 Win User
    Deleting multiple documents

That is simply more steps. What I want is for it to automatically select the next document in the list... so all I have to do is keep hitting delete. I know how to highlight sections or multiple documents... But I shouldn't have to select multiple at
    a time. As it is now, I have to physically select the next document in the list then hit delete.

For example, in Outlook, I can run down my list of emails for the day and just hit delete. Fast and simple.

I was once able to do that in Explorer.

SP1969, Sep 9, 2024
  4. Delete confirmation message appears multiple times

X2 Multiple message deleting and archiving

Dear friend,

I know how to delete a single message. I am not asking to delete message by message. Deleting 400messages one by one takes a long time. Even if i want to delete by folder- all messages in my inbox will be deleted which i dont want.

Even I sent a mail to NOKIA, they suggested me to use OVI suite to delete multiple messages which is very funny.

praveen_kowshik, Sep 9, 2024
Thema:

Delete confirmation message appears multiple times

1. Delete confirmation message appears multiple times - Similar Threads - Delete confirmation message

2. Delete confirmation message appears multiple times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete confirmation message appears multiple times: When I delete something then pop-up 5-6 time and I clicked yes or no but same thing repeat again and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-confirmation-message-appears-multiple-times/5fe486e7-dd23-48e2-8393-42f576dad563
  3. BSOD appearing multiple times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD appearing multiple times: Hello, I would like some help, I own a DELL G15, intel i5, 32 GB Ram, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650.This laptop is not even a year old, i dont even game on this laptop is purely for work and college, and having problems already is rather frustrating..I recieved multiple BDOS about...
  4. BSOD appearing multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD appearing multiple times: Hello, I would like some help, I own a DELL G15, intel i5, 32 GB Ram, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650.This laptop is not even a year old, i dont even game on this laptop is purely for work and college, and having problems already is rather frustrating..I recieved multiple BDOS about...
  5. BSOD appearing multiple times

6. Delete confirmation message appears multiple times

Delete confirmation message appears multiple times: The popup message confirming "do you want to delete" has suddenly started appearing multiple times. It pops-up 2-4 times, no matter if I click on yes, no, or cancel. Please help!...
  7. Same device appearing multiple times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Same device appearing multiple times: I have recently installed a new Philips 43PUS8555/12 smart TV which is connected to my router via 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi. My desktop PC is connected to my router via ethernet cable and when I look at the Devices and Printers / Multimedia Devices area I see the 43PUS8555/12 listed 44...
  8. After some time this message appears.

After some time this message appears.: Aparece este mensaje cuando estoy utilizando la computadora normalmente ya sea en word u otras aplicaciones [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-some-time-this-message-appears/040c792e-6c59-47be-a28a-dc7a75650ae5
  9. Recycle confirmation or Display delete confirmation dialog

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle confirmation or Display delete confirmation dialog: The function is enabled but if I delete a file in file explorer, I don't get asked to confirm. It deletes straight away. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-confirmation-or-display-delete/a577009e-cb85-44d2-930c-880c46866f28"
  10. OneDrive Delete Confirmation Message

OneDrive Delete Confirmation Message: Hey , Check this link - Ask before delete files from OneDrive folder. YES! That's it. Thank you so much. I did a lot of googling, but clearly wasn't googling the right phrases.