Windows 10: Delay on Programm launch Windows 10

Discus and support Delay on Programm launch Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on a new 1TB samsung NVME SSD. Problem is just that now, everytime I try to open a new app like VScode, Steam,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kave XD, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Kave XD Win User

Delay on Programm launch Windows 10

I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on a new 1TB samsung NVME SSD. Problem is just that now, everytime I try to open a new app like VScode, Steam, Discord, Chrome etc. Both on C System drive and other drives it has a 30 second delay until it starts working. On my old drive apps like chrome started instantly. Also some Programms like the windows text editor starts just fine. It seems as if, every non Windows Programm has this issue. In the task manager nothing happens for 30 seconds like CPU usage stays roughly around the same until the Program Window pops open and CPU usage shoots up for a b

:)

Kave XD, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 24, 2023
  3. Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, Jul 24, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 24, 2023
Thema:

1. Delay on Programm launch Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Delay Programm launch

2. Slow App Launch with Delays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow App Launch with Delays: Hello!My apps do not launch instantly as they used to do. There is a small delay from 2-5 seconds even more some apps, sometimes even more when I try to start something. I do not know what is going on here but I will be more than happy if someone can help me. This also...
  3. Slow App Launch with Delays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow App Launch with Delays: Hello!My apps do not launch instantly as they used to do. There is a small delay from 2-5 seconds even more some apps, sometimes even more when I try to start something. I do not know what is going on here but I will be more than happy if someone can help me. This also...
  4. App launch delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App launch delay: I am running Windows 10 Professional with the latest update. There is a noticeable several second lag when l launch an app from the command line or from keyboard shortcuts. There is no delay launching apps from the start menu or shortcut. I saw via Google query that ending...
  5. App launch delay

App launch delay: I am running Windows 10 Professional with the latest update. There is a noticeable several second lag when l launch an app from the command line or from keyboard shortcuts. There is no delay launching apps from the start menu or shortcut. I saw via Google query that ending...
  6. App launch delay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Delay on Programm launch Windows 10

Delay on Programm launch Windows 10: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on a new 1TB samsung NVME SSD. Problem is just that now, everytime I try to open a new app like VScode, Steam, Discord, Chrome etc. Both on C System drive and other drives it has a 30 second delay until it starts working. On my old drive apps...
  8. Delay on Programm launch Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delay on Programm launch Windows 10: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on a new 1TB samsung NVME SSD. Problem is just that now, everytime I try to open a new app like VScode, Steam, Discord, Chrome etc. Both on C System drive and other drives it has a 30 second delay until it starts working. On my old drive apps...
  9. Browsers delayed launch

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers delayed launch: Hello everyone. I have a small (but irritating) problem that I need help with. Recently (can't exactly remember when) Firefox and Chrome started taking too long to launch. After launch there is no slowdown or choppiness, they both run fine. The time to launch for each browser...
  10. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay: Redmond also delayed the monthly update for new Lumia models [img] Microsoft was expected to release Windows 10 Mobile in January, but according to carriers that have recently finished testing the operating system, the company pushed it back for another month, most...