Windows 10: Dekstop flash when using left click on some games

Discus and support Dekstop flash when using left click on some games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I left click in some games like Minecraft or Minecraft Legends my dekstop flashes over the game and after a few clicks the game crashes with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marko Stokic, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Dekstop flash when using left click on some games

When I left click in some games like Minecraft or Minecraft Legends my dekstop flashes over the game and after a few clicks the game crashes with no error codes. I reinstalled drivers and checked for Windows updates. It's not like this in all games tho and has been hapening since the last time Windows 10 was installed. Before that it all worked fine. Is there any solutions other then fresh install ? Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎1/‎17/‎2024OS build 19045.3930Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

:)

Marko Stokic, Feb 4, 2024
Thema:

Dekstop flash when using left click on some games

1. Dekstop flash when using left click on some games - Similar Threads - Dekstop flash using

2. Windows 11 some games and applications flickering when pressing left click in them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 some games and applications flickering when pressing left click in them: In some games and applications when i press left click the window flickers white and goes unresponsive but only for a moment. They run fine before and after no issues there only when leftclicking the window flickers.On the taskbar i see the icons look like losing focus and...
  3. Windows 11 some games and applications flickering when pressing left click in them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 some games and applications flickering when pressing left click in them: In some games and applications when i press left click the window flickers white and goes unresponsive but only for a moment. They run fine before and after no issues there only when leftclicking the window flickers.On the taskbar i see the icons look like losing focus and...
  4. Dekstop flash when using left click on some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dekstop flash when using left click on some games: When I left click in some games like Minecraft or Minecraft Legends my dekstop flashes over the game and after a few clicks the game crashes with no error codes. I reinstalled drivers and checked for Windows updates. It's not like this in all games tho and has been hapening...
  5. Mouse left click causes my windows to flash in and out to the desktop when click on online...

Mouse left click causes my windows to flash in and out to the desktop when click on online...: Hey, I've recently been having a problem with left clicking on some things, its only a problem on some things and games but they get annoying and make some of the games I play unplayable, When ever I left click to do something in a game or online the window will flash white...
  6. Mouse left click causes my windows to flash in and out to the desktop when click on online...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse left click causes my windows to flash in and out to the desktop when click on online...: Hey, I've recently been having a problem with left clicking on some things, its only a problem on some things and games but they get annoying and make some of the games I play unplayable, When ever I left click to do something in a game or online the window will flash white...
  7. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click: A few weeks back my files began being deleted when I left click on their icons in my desktop / file explorer.Some times all files under a folder are deleted, if I click in the file list part of the file explorer. When that happens, if I click on the cancel button my click is...
  8. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click: A few weeks back my files began being deleted when I left click on their icons in my desktop / file explorer.Some times all files under a folder are deleted, if I click in the file list part of the file explorer. When that happens, if I click on the cancel button my click is...
  9. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. When I run a game, the game stutters and moves all around the place and when left clicking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I run a game, the game stutters and moves all around the place and when left clicking...: This happened right after the September 30 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-run-a-game-the-game-stutters-and-moves-all/e45a6379-e8c3-4e49-b08b-1c97cba2d859