Windows 10: DCOM settings are not working

Discus and support DCOM settings are not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am working on Windows server 2022, where I tried doing DCOM settings for OPC communication. But the OPC server isn't communicating. Kindly guide for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vaishnavi PD, Oct 22, 2024 at 3:58 AM.

1. DCOM settings are not working

I am working on Windows server 2022, where I tried doing DCOM settings for OPC communication. But the OPC server isn't communicating. Kindly guide for correct DCOM setting to be done specific to Windows server 2022.

:)

Vaishnavi PD, Oct 22, 2024 at 3:58 AM
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. The server {0002DF02-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Thanks for your help and pointers; here again, I proceeded with all steps but there are still 4 DCOM servers timing out at boot time

• The server {21F282D1-A881-49E1-9A3A-26E44E39B86C} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.
    • The server {4991D34B-80A1-4291-83B6-3328366B9097} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.
    • The server {784E29F4-5EBE-4279-9948-1E8FE941646D} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

AlexandreMAURER, Oct 22, 2024 at 4:03 AM
  4. Sasqui Win User

DCOM settings are not working

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Thema:

DCOM settings are not working

1. DCOM settings are not working - Similar Threads - DCOM settings are

2. DCOM settings are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCOM settings are not working: I am working on Windows server 2022, where I tried doing DCOM settings for OPC communication. But the OPC server isn't communicating. Kindly guide for correct DCOM setting to be done specific to Windows server 2022....
  3. Search not functioning after changing DCOM settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search not functioning after changing DCOM settings: After changing the DCOM default Authentication Level in Component Services from 'Connect' to 'None' and restarting the device, the Search function no longer works. Typing in the search bar, pressing Win+S or typing anything with the start menu open does not give any...
  4. Search not functioning after changing DCOM settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search not functioning after changing DCOM settings: After changing the DCOM default Authentication Level in Component Services from 'Connect' to 'None' and restarting the device, the Search function no longer works. Typing in the search bar, pressing Win+S or typing anything with the start menu open does not give any...
  5. Search not functioning after changing DCOM settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. DCOM settings ---COM security/Edit Limits

DCOM settings ---COM security/Edit Limits: Hi, I want to enquiry something related to DCOM settings.I want to change the settings of "COM security/Edit Limits", but the option is grayed out.Can somebody guide me how to make the 2 buttons enabled. Thanks.I have attached the windows version and the issue below....
  7. Immersive Control Panel doesn't work and Settings-DCOM-Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Immersive Control Panel doesn't work and Settings-DCOM-Error: Hi all community,We have a problem on each enterprise domain controller with 2019 serve version.When we want to launch "Settings", the window just flash and disappear immediatly. So Impossible to go on settings panel and his depedances.We found this error in event viewer :...
  8. Immersive Control Panel doesn't work and Settings-DCOM-Error

Immersive Control Panel doesn't work and Settings-DCOM-Error: Hi all community,We have a problem on each enterprise domain controller.When we want to launch "Settings", the window just flash and disappear immediatly. So Impossible to go on settings panel and his depedances.We found this error in event viewer : DCOM error 10010"The...
  9. *%$#* DCOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *%$#* DCOM: To say that I am beyond fed up with Windows 10 is an understatement. And above that this DCOM system that you have that I constantly have to fix it is so far beyond ridiculous there is not an accurate insult or comparison of failure other than the Hindenburg that can compare...
  10. Setting DCOM authorities by script

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Setting DCOM authorities by script: I've been trying to set DCOM authorities via powershell (specifically for the 10016 error often reported here on Tenforums). I've no problem making them look the same when looked at through both through the GUI and powershell but adding this by powershell breaks all modern...