Windows 10: Dcom error - 10010

Discus and support Dcom error - 10010 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I still can't fix this error.it happened when I'm playing FIFA 24 only ://... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Theuncrown, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Dcom error - 10010

I still can't fix this error.it happened when I'm playing FIFA 24 only ://

:)

Theuncrown, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Darshan J Win User

Hundreds of DCOM Error 10010 in Event Viewer

Hello,

Provide the below information to help you better.

• Have you installed all the pending updates on your system?
    • Which build of Windows are you currently on?
    • Do you have any antivirus program installed on your computer?

Event log will help us to gather information which program is causing the error in a detailed format. However event errors about timing issues are not useful for the computer end user. It’s helpful for the developers to optimize
    their program.

These timing issues are measured in Milliseconds. Most timing issues cannot be detected unless we are using a developer tool to measure them. The time period is so short that you will not even notice any effects in your computer.

Insider hub may try to connect to the server repeatedly to seek information or for updates, these error may generate if they are unable to connect the server.

However please let us know if you are experiencing any problem while this error is getting generated, so that we can help you accordingly.

You can refer to the below article's for more information on event logs.

Microsoft Learn: Build skills that open doors in your career

Event Viewer [Vista]

Redirecting

For more information refer this link

Event ID: 10010 DCOM error

If you need more help on your query please reply to us for further assistance.

Darshan J, Jan 8, 2024
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Error 10010

Thank you for the information. On the error description you provided, we'd like to ask if you are connected to a server or a private network because the error has something to do with a server configuration. Have you done something recently on your computer
    that may have caused this?

Also, you can refer to this thread answered by Arthur
    Li regarding Error 10010. Take note that serious problems could occur when the registry is modified inaccurately. Make sure to follow the steps provided carefully. For safety,
    create a backup.

Keep us posted after performing the troubleshooting steps.

Erika Aro, Jan 8, 2024
  4. AsRock Win User

Dcom error - 10010

Are you getting DistributedCOM Event ID: 10010 errors with 11.4?

Well i just re-enabled it did not think it be a issue and it has not been.

AsRock, Jan 8, 2024
Thema:

Dcom error - 10010

1. Dcom error - 10010 - Similar Threads - Dcom error 10010

2. Error 10010 DictributedCom Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 10010 DictributedCom Error: Hello! I keep getting this 10010 DistributedCom Error concerning "The Server Microsoft.Windows.Search_1.14.17.19041_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy!ShellFeedsUI did not register with DCOM within the required time out" when I restart or start up my computer. Could someone assist...
  3. Error 10010 DictributedCom Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 10010 DictributedCom Error: Hello! I keep getting this 10010 DistributedCom Error concerning "The Server Microsoft.Windows.Search_1.14.17.19041_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy!ShellFeedsUI did not register with DCOM within the required time out" when I restart or start up my computer. Could someone assist...
  4. DCOM gives errors 10010 and 10005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCOM gives errors 10010 and 10005: I don't do anything special I just use my pc like normal and sometimes DCOM gives these errors I have tried turning off the setting that allows downloads from other PCs but that does not seem to help....
  5. DCOM gives errors 10010 and 10005

DCOM gives errors 10010 and 10005: I don't do anything special I just use my pc like normal and sometimes DCOM gives these errors I have tried turning off the setting that allows downloads from other PCs but that does not seem to help....
  6. Dcom error - 10010

Dcom error - 10010: I still can't fix this error.it happened when I'm playing FIFA 24 only :// https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dcom-error-10010/08383cf6-8e42-40f1-b0eb-04b9036ac9b6
  7. Dcom error - 10010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dcom error - 10010: I still can't fix this error.it happened when I'm playing FIFA 24 only :// https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dcom-error-10010/08383cf6-8e42-40f1-b0eb-04b9036ac9b6
  8. could DCOM 10010/10016 relate with web access function?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    could DCOM 10010/10016 relate with web access function?: Laptop is connected in domain network, facing website access issue from time to time in browser like Chrome, IE Edge when cisco VPN connected. The issue can be restored by itself and happen again.By checking the event viewer, seems the the issue happens at the time when the...
  9. could DCOM 10010/10016 relate with web access function?

could DCOM 10010/10016 relate with web access function?: Laptop is connected in domain network, facing website access issue from time to time in browser like Chrome, IE Edge when cisco VPN connected. The issue can be restored by itself and happen again.By checking the event viewer, seems the the issue happens at the time when the...
  10. could DCOM 10010/10016 relate with web access function?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing