Windows 10: Dark Mode doesn't work properly

Discus and support Dark Mode doesn't work properly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just update my Windows from 10 to 11 and used dark mode but it doesn't work properly. Like this one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ayu Lestari1, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Dark Mode doesn't work properly

I just update my Windows from 10 to 11 and used dark mode but it doesn't work properly. Like this one

:)

Ayu Lestari1, Oct 25, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Dark Mode doesn't work properly 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 25, 2023
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 25, 2023
  4. Dark Mode doesn't work properly

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Oct 25, 2023
Thema:

Dark Mode doesn't work properly

1. Dark Mode doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - Dark Mode doesn't

2. Dark Mode doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Mode doesn't work properly: I just update my Windows from 10 to 11 and used dark mode but it doesn't work properly. Like this one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly/86280831-cf39-4086-826e-e3cc10abeb93
  3. New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times: Alternate tracks turn to white after some time and I have to restart the app to get it back.Pls just give groove music back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-media-player-dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly/6e15f94d-a6ba-424c-aa88-a6af4b2f6ee2
  4. New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

New Media Player dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times: Alternate tracks turn to white after some time and I have to restart the app to get it back.Pls just give groove music back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-media-player-dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly/6e15f94d-a6ba-424c-aa88-a6af4b2f6ee2
  5. The dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times: Alternate tracks turn to white after some time and I have to restart the app to get it back.Pls just give groove music back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly-most-of-the/6e15f94d-a6ba-424c-aa88-a6af4b2f6ee2
  6. The dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

The dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times: Alternate tracks turn to white after some time and I have to restart the app to get it back.Pls just give groove music back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly-most-of-the/6e15f94d-a6ba-424c-aa88-a6af4b2f6ee2
  7. Dark mode doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode doesn't work properly.: I'm having problems with dark mode. This is how it looks like in the explorer.As a reference, this is how it looks on my other computer and how I expect it to look in this one as well:And this is how some applications show:Which is almost impossible to read. My system is up...
  8. Dark mode doesn't work properly.

Dark mode doesn't work properly.: I'm having problems with dark mode. This is how it looks like in the explorer.As a reference, this is how it looks on my other computer and how I expect it to look in this one as well:And this is how some applications show:Which is almost impossible to read. My system is up...
  9. Dark mode doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Dark mode / Light mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark mode / Light mode doesn't work: In Light mode: taskbar color never changes - always a hideous yellow/green, everything else follows color chosen In Dark mode: taskbar color changes- i choose a dark gray- but everything else is just black no matter which color is chosen. Neither option is acceptable. Is...