Windows 10: Daily BSODs

Discus and support Daily BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 2019 reaching just a year of age. Recently, it's been crashing a lot. This is whether or not I'm gaming, but for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jdecena, Sep 6, 2021.

1. jdecena Win User

Daily BSODs

I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 2019 reaching just a year of age. Recently, it's been crashing a lot. This is whether or not I'm gaming, but for some strange reason it's more often during gaming and even work sessions with just Microsoft Office or Microsoft Edge.Specs: Acer Helios 300 2019, Intel i5 9th Gen, RTX 2060, 8GB RAM 4x2, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD-I've reinstalled the NVIDIA GPU driver a couple of times and always get all Windows Updates. I also doubt a virus is involved, but scans return nothing nonetheless-I have tried sfc and dism commands, still happens after repairs.-CrystalDi

:)

jdecena, Sep 6, 2021

2. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation daily

Those steps are not relevant to me. In those steps it asks to check the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers for iastore.sys in the listed drivers.

I do not have iastore as a driver nor is that the files causing the BSOD.

The driver that is causing it (I got this from BlueScreenView) is nvstore.sys which is listed as the driver for three identical items in 'storage controllers' There are 4 items there. 3 of them are called NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller. Those three
    all list this nvstore.sys as their driver.

I suspect that if I could replace or fix that driver it would solve the issue based on the advice given by Annanya. Does that sound right? If so, how would I go about it?

Dan

Daniel Freitag, Sep 6, 2021
  3. mzaccone Win User
    mzaccone, Sep 6, 2021
  4. Daily BSODs

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

Daily BSODs

1. Daily BSODs - Similar Threads - Daily BSODs

2. Having BSOD errors daily for months on my laptop, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having BSOD errors daily for months on my laptop, I've tried everything: Hello, last year i bought a lenovo legion laptop but starting this year I have gotten several different BSOD errors IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL, QUOTA_UNDERFLOW, INTERRUPT EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and even recently more new ones like TIMER_OR_DPC_INVALID. These errors can happen...
  3. Having BSOD errors daily for months on my laptop, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having BSOD errors daily for months on my laptop, I've tried everything: Hello, last year i bought a lenovo legion laptop but starting this year I have gotten several different BSOD errors IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL, QUOTA_UNDERFLOW, INTERRUPT EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and even recently more new ones like TIMER_OR_DPC_INVALID. These errors can happen...
  4. BSOD and constant crashes complete random getting worse daily

BSOD and constant crashes complete random getting worse daily: Looks like I lost my tech help. Please see this link for details and reply there. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/bsod-and-constant-crashes-complete-random-getting/867e0d56-599b-4250-ae28-f4687367dc3a...
  5. BSOD and constant crashes complete random getting worse daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and constant crashes complete random getting worse daily: Looks like I lost my tech help. Please see this link for details and reply there. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/bsod-and-constant-crashes-complete-random-getting/867e0d56-599b-4250-ae28-f4687367dc3a...
  6. BSOD and constant crashes complete random getting worse daily.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and constant crashes complete random getting worse daily.: This is what I have done so far. Turned it off and on again. because we all know that fixed everything. The PC is clean, no dust buildup, all fans working and AIO working. Checked for updates and updated anything that needed it. Including drivers. Ran Windows Memory Test for...
  7. BSOD and constant crashes complete random getting worse daily.

BSOD and constant crashes complete random getting worse daily.: This is what I have done so far. Turned it off and on again. because we all know that fixed everything. The PC is clean, no dust buildup, all fans working and AIO working. Checked for updates and updated anything that needed it. Including drivers. Ran Windows Memory Test for...
  8. Constant Daily BSODS, At my wit's end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Daily BSODS, At my wit's end.: So I've been dealing with BSODS daily, usually a generic "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA", I've seen other error messages but my computer restarts too quickly for me to get a picture of them or memorize them. Other symptoms I've noticed are browser tabs crashing and general...
  9. Constant Daily BSODS, At my wit's end.

Constant Daily BSODS, At my wit's end.: So I've been dealing with BSODS daily, usually a generic "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA", I've seen other error messages but my computer restarts too quickly for me to get a picture of them or memorize them. Other symptoms I've noticed are browser tabs crashing and general...
  10. daily BSOD, cannot identify the issue from dump files

daily BSOD, cannot identify the issue from dump files: Hello, So as the title suggest, my pc has been crashing frequently, almost daily since I installed windows 11, and I can't identify the cause. I already got to the step of checking event viewer, but the errors aren't exactly clear so I went and got the dump file for the...