Windows 10: Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end

Discus and support Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having this problem intermittently for months. I've reinstalled various drivers, hell, even reseated my RAM, whatever I found suggestions to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CeannaC, Jul 1, 2024.

1. CeannaC Win User

Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end

I've been having this problem intermittently for months. I've reinstalled various drivers, hell, even reseated my RAM, whatever I found suggestions to do. Please, please help. I'm not illiterate in terms of navigating computers, but I'm certainly no expert and I'm just at my wit's end.Computer info directly copied from System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 HomeVersion 10.0.22621 Build 22621Other OS Description Not AvailableOS Manufacturer Microsoft CorporationSystem Name DESKTOP-CLDVBG2System Manufacturer AcerSystem Model Nitro AN515-57System Type x64-based PCSystem SKU 0000000000

:)

CeannaC, Jul 1, 2024
Thema:

Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end

1. Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end - Similar Threads - Daily BSODs wits

2. Constant Daily BSODS, At my wit's end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Daily BSODS, At my wit's end.: So I've been dealing with BSODS daily, usually a generic "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA", I've seen other error messages but my computer restarts too quickly for me to get a picture of them or memorize them. Other symptoms I've noticed are browser tabs crashing and general...
  3. Constant Daily BSODS, At my wit's end.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Daily BSODS, At my wit's end.: So I've been dealing with BSODS daily, usually a generic "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA", I've seen other error messages but my computer restarts too quickly for me to get a picture of them or memorize them. Other symptoms I've noticed are browser tabs crashing and general...
  4. Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end: I've been having this problem intermittently for months. I've reinstalled various drivers, hell, even reseated my RAM, whatever I found suggestions to do. Please, please help. I'm not illiterate in terms of navigating computers, but I'm certainly no expert and I'm just at my...
  5. Im at my wits end with this machine!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im at my wits end with this machine!: I just upgraded to much nicer laptop because windows 10 was just too big to update even after debloating and removing ALL my personal files. but is the ISO complete with all updates? because i tried it once and it still needed more and didnt have the disk space to handle...
  6. Im at my wits end with this machine!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im at my wits end with this machine!: I just upgraded to much nicer laptop because windows 10 was just too big to update even after debloating and removing ALL my personal files. but is the ISO complete with all updates? because i tried it once and it still needed more and didnt have the disk space to handle...
  7. Im at my wits end with this machine!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Constant BSOD - at my wits end

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD - at my wits end: Hi, Can someone please look at my minidump files and point me in the right direction here? dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkUVehxmeikB8TZCZS_rcFQniT2N?e=PZhmYf been getting ntfs.sys a lot of late but has also been others. i had changed my SSD, swapped memory...
  9. Im at wits end....

Im at wits end....: Okay, I've been running NOX android emulator on my windows10 , Dell laptop for about a week with no problems. Then a few days ago, I started it up, and got a blue screen. ERROR VERIFICATION FAILED 15 ACCESS DENIED and in the middle of the screen, theres a little icon that...
  10. Regular BSOD - at wits end...

Regular BSOD - at wits end...: Hi, I'm attaching the diagnostic file to this post containing recent information about BSOD crashes. On both of my laptops that I upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10, these occur at least once daily when using these laptops. My desktop PC has been fine. However, these regular...