Windows 10: CUT , COPY , RENAME ICONS NEED MODIFICATION

Discus and support CUT , COPY , RENAME ICONS NEED MODIFICATION in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In my company 70% of staffs are of age 40 and above, Recently we upgraded all our PC to Windows 11 and now I feel really difficult to educate these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MOHSIN ARAKKAL, Feb 27, 2022.

1. CUT , COPY , RENAME ICONS NEED MODIFICATION

In my company 70% of staffs are of age 40 and above, Recently we upgraded all our PC to Windows 11 and now I feel really difficult to educate these people.Main problem we face is the confusion caused by the CUT COPY shortcut icon. Insted of copying files these people by mistake CUT and move the folders and makes a big headace to the entire organisation. Even though "Show More Option" is available people find it difficult to use.In my openion Microsoft should give any of the below options1 Option to disable the "CUT, COP, RENAME, DELETE" SHORTCUT ICONSor2 Function names should be given bel

:)

MOHSIN ARAKKAL, Feb 27, 2022
  2. layka30 Win User

remove cut, copy, rename

Hola, como puedo ELIMINAR Cortar, Copiar, nombre change, contextual menú.
    Pongo Una Captura desde mi pc
    Gracias.*Sad

CUT , COPY , RENAME  ICONS NEED MODIFICATION [​IMG]

layka30, Feb 27, 2022
  3. Cutting and copying in Paint greyed out

Hello Mary,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Paint greyed out option in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

• How exactly are you opening the pictures in Paint?
    • Have you tried to copy and paste the pictures in paint and check?

We suggest you to once try copy the picture and then paste it in paint and check if you are able to use the cut option.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 27, 2022
  4. Nasho23 Win User

CUT , COPY , RENAME ICONS NEED MODIFICATION

Renaming of Folders

Thank You; but changing to Lists does not work.

This is ridiculous - Renaming of Folders and Files should be able to be carried out regardless of Icons or Lists.

Also; i notice that I cannot Cut and Paste from one Folder to another.

I do not think this is a Bug - I think it is a Programming Stuff Up.

Microsoft should have a Proper Fix for this Bad Programming - Users should not have to muck around with a multitude of suggested fixs, including the Registry, which many do not understand.

I am still seeking Wise Input for this issue.

Regards

Nasho23, Feb 27, 2022
Thema:

CUT , COPY , RENAME ICONS NEED MODIFICATION

1. CUT , COPY , RENAME ICONS NEED MODIFICATION - Similar Threads - CUT COPY RENAME

2. Rename Shortcut Setting Modification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rename Shortcut Setting Modification: The windows rename shortcut setting is changed: For example, the rename shortcut is M, but you want to change it to F2 to rename a file or folder. Currently, folders can be renamed with the F2 shortcut, but the shortcut for desktop files is not F2, so I would like to change...
  3. Rename Shortcut Setting Modification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rename Shortcut Setting Modification: The windows rename shortcut setting is changed: For example, the rename shortcut is M, but you want to change it to F2 to rename a file or folder. Currently, folders can be renamed with the F2 shortcut, but the shortcut for desktop files is not F2, so I would like to change...
  4. Rename Shortcut Setting Modification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CUT , COPY , RENAME ICONS NEED MODIFICATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CUT , COPY , RENAME ICONS NEED MODIFICATION: In my company 70% of staffs are of age 40 and above, Recently we upgraded all our PC to Windows 11 and now I feel really difficult to educate these people.Main problem we face is the confusion caused by the CUT COPY shortcut icon. Insted of copying files these people by...
  6. Cannot delete, copy, cut and rename a PDF file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete, copy, cut and rename a PDF file: Hello Team, I downloaded a PDF file from the Flipkart website in which comparing of laptops consist. After opening that file, I tried to delete that file but I couldn't perform any operation on that file. I used Microsoft File and Folder trouble-shooter to detect any...
  7. cut or copy and paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cut or copy and paste: I use to be able to cut and paste by highlighting and right clicking. Now I can highlight but when I right click this option is no longer available. What happened to my cut, copy and paste and how can I get them back?...
  8. cut copy paste

in Windows 10 Support
    cut copy paste: Before update 14383 I used my mouse for cut. copy, paste. After this update that disappeared. Why 55859
  9. Cut or Copy and Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Cut or Copy and Paste: How do you copy or paste from one document to another in Windows 10? Thanks. 48387
  10. remove cut, copy, rename

in Windows 10 Support
    remove cut, copy, rename: Hola, como puedo ELIMINAR Cortar, Copiar, nombre change, contextual menú. Pongo Una Captura desde mi pc Gracias.*Sad [img] 66510