Windows 10: Cut and Paste in 3D Paint for Windows 11

Discus and support Cut and Paste in 3D Paint for Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When will this "NON-FEATURE" be returned? What was the reasoning to make it redundant. It makes 3D paint useless - and using it for personal photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Karen Third, Jul 18, 2024.

1. Cut and Paste in 3D Paint for Windows 11

When will this "NON-FEATURE" be returned? What was the reasoning to make it redundant. It makes 3D paint useless - and using it for personal photo books I will not be purchasing any other programme , if that is what Microsoft is trying to make me do. If I am doing something incorrectly, please advise.A response would be much appreciated.

:)

Karen Third, Jul 18, 2024

2. Paint 3d Cut

In paint 3d, is there a tool where you can cut 3d objects? For example, if you wanted to cut an arm of a 3d model of a person. Is this obtainable?

TwippyBatman, Jul 18, 2024
  3. Cutting and copying in Paint greyed out

Hello Mary,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Paint greyed out option in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

• How exactly are you opening the pictures in Paint?
    • Have you tried to copy and paste the pictures in paint and check?

We suggest you to once try copy the picture and then paste it in paint and check if you are able to use the cut option.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 18, 2024
  4. Cut and Paste in 3D Paint for Windows 11

Paint 3D

my pictures imported into Paint 3D are cut off or partially missing when pasted

twelvesmaster, Jul 18, 2024
Thema:

Cut and Paste in 3D Paint for Windows 11

1. Cut and Paste in 3D Paint for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Cut Paste Paint

2. Cut and Paste in 3D Paint for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cut and Paste in 3D Paint for Windows 11: When will this "NON-FEATURE" be returned? What was the reasoning to make it redundant. It makes 3D paint useless - and using it for personal photo books I will not be purchasing any other programme , if that is what Microsoft is trying to make me do. If I am doing something...
  3. Windows 11: why doesn't latest MS Paint allow cut-and-paste?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: why doesn't latest MS Paint allow cut-and-paste?: I have a Windows 11 operating system, and for years, I've been using the MS Paint app, which I've always found to be convenient, easy, and reliable. However, this month Oct. 2023 my MS Paint somehow changed, probably because of some Microsoft updates. I've found this latest...
  4. Paint 3D Text Cutting Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Text Cutting Off: Hello.Someone in my company uses Paint 3D to edit some pictures, simply by adding text, however, 2 weeks ago they were asked to start using the pictures raw instead of compressed. They reported me that even if they can see how the text will be displayed, once they confirm the...
  5. Paint 3D Text Cutting Off

Paint 3D Text Cutting Off: Hello.Someone in my company uses Paint 3D to edit some pictures, simply by adding text, however, 2 weeks ago they were asked to start using the pictures raw instead of compressed. They reported me that even if they can see how the text will be displayed, once they confirm the...
  6. MS Paint - cut/paste issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint - cut/paste issue: In MS Paint you can no longer move very small objects smaller than .3 inches square...about 6 mm square. I've seen a lot of posts without resolutions that work. Microsoft, are you fixing this????...
  7. MS Paint - cut/paste issue

MS Paint - cut/paste issue: In MS Paint you can no longer move very small objects smaller than .3 inches square...about 6 mm square. I've seen a lot of posts without resolutions that work. Microsoft, are you fixing this????...
  8. MS Paint - cut/paste issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool

Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool: Is it possible to paint using a 3D doodle option that you can paint on the model and when you connect the doodle it cuts a hole through that object in the shape of the doodle?...
  10. Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D

Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D: I can't find a tool in Paint 3D that shears a shape, for example: [ATTACH] I want to cut the parts of the cylinders behind the surface https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shearing-cutting-a-shape-in-paint-3d/065ced20-06fa-4963-9ab5-581d0b4f7e06